“Huge menu, lots of choices”

Barbers Crossing North
Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sterling, Massachusetts
“Huge menu, lots of choices”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

For a large menu selection, Barbers can't be beat. They do traditional meals the best, meat loaf, ribs, etc. I got the lobster special and had to ask for *real butter*. They served it with margarine or something that just wasn't butter. They were very nice and brought out the real thing when asked.

Visited September 2013

Fitchburg, Massachusetts
“Spider webs need to be cleaned”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I sopped here with my son on Sept. 17th for dinner around 5:30-6pm. It was very quiet, hardly anyone there. I ordered a Lobster Quesadia appetizer (not sure of spelling) it was delicious. I heard the waitress tell the other table that before 7pm you would get a free desert. I told her we would like this a well.
My son got a pasta dish, came with only one meatball. I got the Pot Roast, it was over cooked and gravy tasted like jar gravy. All the food seemed like it was microwaved as well. Priced to high for the quality. Lanterns above our table had spider webs on them- yuk....and my son got a free desert, but the waitress did not give me one, she said because I ordered after 7? I didn't! I won't go back there.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Lisa W
“Loud isn't always better”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The room was busy and conversation moderate. Then a singer showed up and his volume was so loud conversations peaked to yelling across the tables. Management was told and did nothing. The guests table by table began to leave. Atmosphere ZERO

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Fromnconway
Leominster, Massachusetts, United States
“Steady and Dependable”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Not fine dining but always dependable. Extensive menu, affordable, no frills. Seafood is always good.

• Visited August 2013
Lancaster, Massachusetts, United States
“Huge menu, bland offerings”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Just a very average to below-average restaurant. Service is ok, they have a huge menu, but nothing is outstanding. Place looks a bit run-down.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Linda W

Been to Barbers Crossing North? Share your experiences!