“nostalgic”

Over Easy Cafe
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We like this remote family owned breakfast/brunch place. Food is very tasty and everything freshly prepared. Breakfast omelets are famous here, and we also liked muffins. The only thing to bare is the wait time and not so friendly helpers, but as the food is good, rest is bearable.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Great diner. Hamburgers Rubens chilli. Good at all of the stuff that you need in a diner! Friendly service .anice place.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My college aged daughter and I stopped here for a quick lunch while passing through as the crowd of cars in the parking lot indicated that it must be a popular local eatery. We arrived just before 1 p.m. on a Saturday and were told that the wait might be 15-20 minutes. I was tempted to say "no, thanks" and leave as we wanted to get back to Connecticut but I said "Let's give it a few minutes, good places usually overestimate the wait a bit so they can give you a pleasant surprise with seating earlier than promised." Sure enough, we were seated within 5 minutes!

We kept things pretty simple for a fast lunch, both ordering cheeseburgers. The wait for food after ordering was a bit on the long side, perhaps 15 minutes, but the food came, cooked as ordered and was very good. The waitress made sure to stay a minute after delivering the burgers so that we could check to see if they were done as ordered, which was a thoughtful gesture.

In looking around at the other diners, we saw lots of good looking omelets and other breakfast type items being served and the menu board has a lot of good choices.

All in all, a very nice experience and I would strongly recommend Over Easy Cafe for anyone looking for a good breakfast or lunch, well prepared and with good, fresh ingredients.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

After living for 12 years in Princeton, you would think that we would have tried it. Today was the first time and I can't believe that we missed it for this long. Delicious food, super fast service and friendly! Definitely a must do again!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Go here occasionally with my boyfriend, I get the eggs Blackstone always and he gets an omelet and we split a side of corned beef hash. Everything is good. Only thing is service can tend to be on the slow side and the tomatoes in the Blackstone don't always come out big and crunchy.

1  Thank haraym