“Superb, as usual”

Add it.
Kaboodle Pizzeria & Grille
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is not the first time that I have reviewed Kaboodle, but I continue to be amazed that it is not packed at all times. They simply can flat out cook as well as anyone in Central Massachusetts. Everything is delicious, and the portions are generous at a reasonable price. For me, dining out is about the quality of the food, and Kaboodle does it perfectly.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The people who work here are friendly and great. I would recommend it to anyone who would ever be in the area at any given time.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We met friends there for lunch. We were early, so we decided to order our drinks and an app. Ten minutes later a server came by to get our drink orders. Ten minutes after that she came by to see if we wanted anything besides Diet Coke. Fifteen minutes later our spinach artichoke dip showed up. It was OK, served with bread, not chips or pita. An hour later our friends showed up. About an hour after that the server came by and asked, "Do you need a little more time?" If I had been by myself I would have walked out right there. The food was canned, my order was wrong. I will not be back.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Excellent dinner every time! The choices are plenty; in fact, I can never make up my mind. Many of the dishes are Moroccan in influence (lamb) and Italian. Their pizza is extraordinary! In fact, the best one around Central MA. I have a special order pizza and Terreck makes it perfectly. The atmosphere is cozy and inviting, the music never overbearing and service is perfect. The owners always are friendly and accommodating. They offer wine and beer, soft drinks and tea. Prices are extremely reasonable as I always have food to take home. You can't go wrong at Kaboodle's!

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here and I brought home half of my meal. Homemade squash ravioli. Yum!
Just heated the rest up tonight and it tastes as good as it did last night!
The menu is great with a lot of gluten free options.
The bar is well stocked and the staff is very friendly.
Great dinner!