See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 10, 2009

I can not say enough about how amazing Phyllis and her assistant Louise were in my wedding planning process. I was married in September 2009 off-site and we had our reception at the Spencer Country Inn. If I could relive that day a million times I would! The service was wonderful, the food was delicious and Phyllis and her staff met all of my requests (and more) with a smile. As a bride and groom it is impossible to find an affordable place to cater to your guests, but the Spencer Country Inn not only does not charge you to hold your event there, but the prices for the food are out of this world. As a bride looking to feed 220 guests, this was a FANTASTIC site to choose!

As the bride and groom you get to stay free at the Inn that night in one of the quaint, vintage, New Enland rooms. The rooms are limited, but we filled the place up. If you get married on a Saturday, the Sunday brunch is half off for your guests who stayed the night and you and your groom eat free. (Regular price is $10.99)...can not beat it! And it was so delicious!! Highly recommend!!!!

If you are looking for the Ritz, do not go to Spencer. If you are looking for quaint, New England charm, stay in the main building:)

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
4  Thank mlafleur
Reviewed June 7, 2009

We just stayed in the guest house for a wedding. Truthfully one of the worst hotels I have "paid" for.

TV was a 13 inch black-n-white with rabbit ears. A phonejack was falling out of the wall- complete with exposed wires hanging out. The lamp next to the bed did not work, the room stunk of mildew.... the list goes on and on....

Again, this was staying at the GUEST house- I do not know what the rooms are like in the actual inn.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family