“Excellent Mexican food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2011

My husband and I ate lunch here on our day off together. The atmosphere is great! Very authentic, plus humourous with all of the zany Halloween decorations they had up for October. The waiter was extremely friendly, and he brought us fresh chips and a wonderfully spicy (not too hot) chunky salsa to go with them. The lunch menu is quite diverse, with many options to select from, all at reasonable prices. My chicken fajita salad was out of this world! It had a lot of chicken as well as peppers and onions, along with guac and sour cream. My husband had the Trios Tacos, which were a good size and came with lots of rice and beans. We finished dinner with sopapillas, which were warm and sweet and delicious. The only thing that prevented me from giving this restaurant 5 stars was our beverages: my water tasted just terrible (?Spencer town water), and his Coke tasted like brown Sprite. I would recommend getting beer or a mixed drink instead of these tap beverages. Otherwise, this place is really great!

1  Thank cookiebert

Reviewed October 9, 2011

The family has been here twice. Both times the food was delicious, the service was excellent. This is authentic Mexican. I highly recommend it... Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Stopped in with the family and had a great experience. They have a good selection for the adults and kids. Servive was excellent, no complaints. We will be back.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Saw wright up in newspaper about new Mexican restaurant opening and stopped by. Made us feel right at home. Started with the fresh made guacamole which was very good, along with margaritas and dark Mexican beer. Wife had Chile Relieno and I had Pork Chimichanga(large chunks of pork!) and Chile Relieno. All were excellent. Will definitely be back! Scenic view of busy main street in downtown Spencer. We live in the country so this was nice change of view!