“Get a Cannoli”

Two Chefs Restaurant and Pastry Shop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hours of Operation: Tuesday thru Friday 11-2 (Lunch)Wednesday thru Saturday 4:30-8/9 (Dinner)BYOB Sunday & Monday CLOSED
Spencer, Massachusetts
“Get a Cannoli”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Wednesday night is the time to go, pack your coolers and head over with a few friends - they have dinner specials that include an appetizer, entree and dessert! I can't remember off the top of my had how much the special is, but it doesn't matter if you're looking for good food, right? Service is quick, food is always prepared well, and the cannolis are to die for. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to bring a couple friends, family members, whoever for some b.y.o.b. and delicious food !

• Visited February 2014

massachusetts
“Amazing food”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The athmosphere at the restaurant was very nice. My husband and I ordered the short ribs. The service was very good and the food wonderful. The choise of desserts was excellent. It was busy that night and we were very suprized how fast we got our order. We would definitely go there again.

• Visited May 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Best meal anywhere!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I don't have one negative thing to say except that I wish (greedily) that they were open more hours!
The owners are wonderful, friendly, conversive, and bloody magnificent cooks/pastry chef. I had the best mussels in wine that I'd ever eaten and begged them to serve them more frequently. One has to BYOB if they decide to have a drink, but who cares? The salads are abundant and filled with all the good things salads should have; then comes the entree....I had a pork tenderloin dish (sorry I can't remember the name) and I thought I was eating in Paris. Desserts are to die for and anyone who makes cannoli and cream puffs is top on my list! This is the finest little secret in Central Mass.

• Visited February 2014
Middletown, Connecticut
“Sublime”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was our favorite BYOB in Spencer. It is about 2 miles outside of towntown on a side road off Rt 9 (turn opposite the tractor dealership) and go a couple of houses down. The atmosphere was cheerful and the decor nice. I had the short ribs with grilled squash and mashed potatoes, and my husband had the pasta primavera with a grilled chicken breast addition. Service was attentive and the food absoluetly wonderful. We took desert home with us-a piece of chocolate pie for me and my husband had two of their cookie selections. Again, all were terrific. We would definitely go there again.

Visited April 2014
“Recently chosen "People's Choice Award Winner"”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

As a resident of Spencer, when this restaurant opened we visited. That was when they first opened. We continue to dine here. Whether it be a leisurely lunch or a dinner after a long day, we continue to enjoy our experience. The food is superb and the service is top notch. You are always greeted with a smile and you leave on a friendly note. Two Chefs "Chef" leaves no doubt in your mind that he is a "True Chef". The recent Peoples Choice award is well deserved and who better to judge than The People. Congratulations!!!! We wish you many years of continued success. We will continue to patronize this wonderful restaurant.