“bravo”

Two Chefs Restaurant and Pastry Shop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hours of Operation: Tuesday thru Friday 11-2 (Lunch)Wednesday thru Saturday 4:30-8/9 (Dinner)BYOB Sunday & Monday CLOSED
“bravo”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I commend Cassandra for her eloquent words to the recent reviewer. We as restaurant owners strive for perfection all the time. We do not set out to disappoint our customers, we want them very happy and saciated
when they leave. However, we know that this can not be accomplished 100% of the time. But we try really hard to do this. This is our lives, we love it and we strive to make people happy. So, from one business owner to another....good job. We brought 2 talked about restaurants to Spencer.Connie, five loaves bakery

• Visited October 2012
CassandraMay, Owner at Two Chefs Restaurant and Pastry Shop, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Hi Connie,

Wow! Thank you so much for writing here! I certainly feel very lucky to have your support and I really appreciate it. It is really a tough business (that I know we love anyways) and it's great to have the support of a fellow restaurant/business owner. Seeing that you took the time to write here really touched me and I just want to tell you thank you so much. We certainly support you as well and are excited to share Spencer with you!

Spencer, Massachusetts
“Hard working Chefs and excellent food.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

This a great place to eat with a good variety of excellent food and great deserts. BYOB is a money saver on your tab, and the Wednesday 3 course meal for $20.00 is outstanding.

• Visited July 2013
Leicester, Massachusetts, United States
“Cowboy burger and macaroons that melt in your mouth!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Lunch time before the fourth and we headed to the two chefs . As always a tough decision with the nice selection of sandwiches, but for a change I decided to go for a good old fashioned hamburger. In fact a cowboy hamburger. Ground beef, blue cheese, scallions, bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce and onion rings, yum! Hand cut French fries, what a treat. I could no eat the whole thing so I saved it for breakfast. My hubby had a cheeseburger which he enjoyed . I did save room for some chocolate covered macaroons, was I ever in dessert heaven with that choice! Light, fluff and yummy. My darling hubby, who does not eat dessert unless it is ice cream tasted and proceeded to have three more "tastes". The best macaroon either of us has ever had.
Again just haven't ever been disjointed with anything we have eaten in this hidden gem. Make sure you try and make room for dessert or take some home.

• Visited July 2013
CassandraMay, Owner at Two Chefs Restaurant and Pastry Shop, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thanks for all your comments. We truly appreciate that you take the time to write us a review!
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Braised Ribs to Die For”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The ambiance is low-key which is just as well as the focus here is on the terrific food. Both my wife and I had the braised ribs which were moist, tender, and very tasty. Per the BYOB policy, we brought our own red wine, a Chianti, for which there is no corkage fee - they supplied the glasses and a cork screw. The service is informal, excellent, and friendly. Overall a very good value.

• Visited June 2013
So glad you like the short ribs! Thanks for the review!!
East Brookfield, Massachusetts
“Delightful Lunches”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The pastrami sandwich and fries are the best. A good size sandwich with cheese, mustard and a little horseradish is perfect. The fries are homemade! I tried the cookies called everything but the kitchen sink. It was a oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips, cranberries, etc. It was the best and good size. I took home a dessert that looks like Hostess chocolate cupcakes with the cream in the middle and chocolate frosting on top. This was the same inside but completely dipped in chocolate with white chocolate circles on top I do wish it was open on Saturday afternoons. I have a lot of friends that I would like to try it.

• Visited April 2013
CassandraMay, Owner at Two Chefs Restaurant and Pastry Shop, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It's greatly appreciated!