“AGAIN with the perfect”

Two Chefs Restaurant and Pastry Shop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hours of Operation: Tuesday thru Friday 11-2 (Lunch)Wednesday thru Saturday 4:30-8/9 (Dinner)BYOB Sunday & Monday CLOSED
Central Massachusetts
“AGAIN with the perfect”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Out with the girls - perfect, as always. went for the Wednesday special - I have no clue how they do this for $18.
I had the lobster mac and cheese - was considering it then the server said "a note on the specials - the mac and cheese also has crayfish in it tonight". SOLD. awesome! the calamari for appetizer was fantastic - great light breading, not too well cooked. The dessert was the mousse - just to die for. With our wine and with coffees and tip we were $25 each - how can you go wrong?
Service, food - selection - PERFECT. love this place. GO, now, stop reading - GO!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank jrk53
CassandraMay, Owner at Two Chefs Restaurant and Pastry Shop, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
So glad you enjoyed it! :) We appreciate your kind words! Eventually we will have to update the decor :)

“delicious”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Nice local eatery. You never know what will be on the menu but no matter what we've had its always been delicious. Will definitely return soon.

• Visited January 2013
Thank you!
Providence, RI
“worth a visit”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Two Chefs is tucked away off the beaten path so I consider it a great find of you like going to an out of the way place. That is not to say that it is not busy, you just won’t find this restaurant on Rt 20 in a shopping plaza.

The décor is OK but not super upscale. I counted the seating and I think I came up with 15 or 16 (4) person tables.

The service was a little slow so if you are on a tight time frame for a night out on the town you should plan on a buffer if you are going here.

The food was very good. I had the haddock with the lemon butter sauce (yummy) and my girlfriend had the pork tenderloin which was good but what the notable item was is the Brussels sprouts in the bacon maple gravy. I am not a huge vegetable person and Brussels sprouts are not on my radar, but these were cooked just right (not to mushy and not to hard) and combined with the sauce they were dynamite.

We split a pumpkin whoopee pie and it was to be as expected from a pastry restaurant with plenty, but not too much pumpkin and some spices.

Overall, we will most likely return.

• Visited November 2012
Canton, Massachusetts
“Awesome, we will return, great food.”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Was a great time, good food, big portions, BYOB. The pastry section was the best we have ever seen, there were five in our party, we will tell anyone who asks, go to the 2 chefs, you won't be disappointed. Fish n chips, humongous portion. Steak of the day was a filet that was one of the best I have ever had, roasted chicken was another headliner at out table. We all can't say enough about this place. Anyone traveling out that way should make a stop there.

• Visited November 2012
CassandraMay, Owner at Two Chefs Restaurant and Pastry Shop, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Wow! Thanks for the review! We cannot tell you how much we appreciate you taking time to write it!
MA
“Great new restaurant, will return often with friends”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

A friend who lives in Spencer mentioned this place to me. It is off the beaten track, an unexpected delight for a suburban location. We ordered pork loin and it was the best I have ever eaten. The pureed squash was to die for. The desserts were also top notch. We will be back often. The BYOB features saves a lot of money as you can bring a better wine than you could afford to buy off a menu.

• Visited October 2012