“Not what I was hoping for.”
Review of Roma Restaurant

Roma Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 40 Restaurants in Southwick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Not very much flavor, huge portions, stale bread. OK for a quick meal with kids but not a real italian meal. I prefer olive garden any day.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Portions were generous, and the food was good. A lot of variety on the menu. I had the baked seafood combo and it was plenty of food, and comes with a salad. The special that day added a 1/2 lobster tail for $1. addl. We stopped here for the first time, would visit again. Server was attentive and efficient.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were seated by the window, the service was prompt and courteous with some trepidation I ordered the prime rib, and at the waitress's suggestion I ordered rib end.
It arrived and my jaw dropped open, it was the biggest and thickest piece of prime rib I had seen, it filled the plate. The rib almost melted in your mouth and the accompanying Au jus sauce was perfect. This was my first but not my last visit.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

it is always busy but you don't have to wait long. The food is good and thee is a variety if you don't want just pizza.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have been getting pizza from Roma for years but never ate in. Why did I wait so long. From prime rib to all kinds of pasta and seafood they have everything. And the food is good with portions so large you will take a lot home. The server was attentive and professional. All courses arrived in minimal time and my iced tea constantly refilled. The soups were homemade and delicious. No room for desert but they looked yummy.