“More than Pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
connecticut
“More than Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We have been getting pizza from Roma for years but never ate in. Why did I wait so long. From prime rib to all kinds of pasta and seafood they have everything. And the food is good with portions so large you will take a lot home. The server was attentive and professional. All courses arrived in minimal time and my iced tea constantly refilled. The soups were homemade and delicious. No room for desert but they looked yummy.

Visited October 2013

Westfield, Massachusetts
“Say what ?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had heard that the pizza was good at this place, so I went there to try it.
I asked the girl how much for a pepperoni pizza, and then how much for one with the works. Same price, she said.
HUH ? How can this be ?
I thought she might not have heard me correctly, so I asked another worker there. Yup, same price for a one item pizza as for a multi item pizza, she said, without a care in the world.
This makes no sense to me at all, so I left after finding out the price.
Sorry to say that the total indifference of the staff to a potential customer is what made me leave , even more so than their pricing.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Dusty F
Southwick, Massachusetts
“Good Food...Good Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Looking for a new place and don't want to be disappointed? Try Roma...you will NEVER be let down or go hungry. The value for the food is through the roof.

Visited June 2012
Southwick, Massachusetts
“Supriseingly Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was obviously a bad time for us to visit. Usually this is a very clean and fulfilling dining experience. We arrived early on Wednesday and they sat us at a dirty table. Salad was good and crisp, but the bread was hard and tasteless. This was not their usual bread. The grilled swordfish special was good, however the tortellini alfredo was tasteless. Maybe this was a day off for the regular staff?

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Love their food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

They have this seafood dinner over pasta, in a bowl, with shrimp, scallops, calamari and mussels, and maybe even clams. This is the only thing I order. I bring the leftovers home and have lunch the next day. This is sooo good. Almost better than, um, no we won't go there.