“Hit or miss”

Village Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Southwick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

I've been going to VP for at least 35 years. The last year or so it just hasn't been the same dependable VP I remember. Hard to pin point it, but the food seems to be of cheaper quality, it's a bit dingy, and some of the waitresses just seem lazy. Okay, maybe I could pin point it!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I stopped in for a bite to eat while some sleeping bags washed at the laundromat next door. It was greek style pizza and above average for that type of pizza. The waitress was friendly. The price was very fair.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Village Pizza in Southwick has wonderfful food. From grinders to pizza and main dishes everything is good. I really like their homemade soups. Best in Southwick!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Went there for lunch and once for diner The food was very good and we were very happy We were treeted like Fanily

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Village use to be a nice sit down restaurant with actual quality.
Whats been going on? The place is dirty, the waitstaff is rude, and lazy.
I had the fish and chips a couple months ago and it was disgusting.
The fish was basically a salty, oily, patty. I couldnt finish more than one bite.
When i told the waitress about my complaint she simply shrugged her shoulders. She said, "were a pizza place not a fish house." How rude!

I had a cheese pizza from there a couple days ago and it was very greasy. The dough isnt bad, but the quality has decreased significantly.

I'll order pizza, but never sit in that restaurant again.