“Food sucks, service sucks.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Southwick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Village use to be a nice sit down restaurant with actual quality.
Whats been going on? The place is dirty, the waitstaff is rude, and lazy.
I had the fish and chips a couple months ago and it was disgusting.
The fish was basically a salty, oily, patty. I couldnt finish more than one bite.
When i told the waitress about my complaint she simply shrugged her shoulders. She said, "were a pizza place not a fish house." How rude!

I had a cheese pizza from there a couple days ago and it was very greasy. The dough isnt bad, but the quality has decreased significantly.

I'll order pizza, but never sit in that restaurant again.

Reviewed March 20, 2009

I ordered the cheese tortellini dinner. When we picked up our order for take out we got home and realized they had given me cheese ravioli instead. I checked the menu and it did not say anyting about it being in MEAT SAUCE!! So I figured well hey they messed up, but this should be safe. NOPE! After eating almost all of it (the meat pieces were small) we noticed it was in meat sauce. I called to complain because it never said on the menu there was meat sauce and the girl on the phone never even offered an apology! I haven't eaten meat in 4 years, but thanks to the carelessness of the Village now I have.
Plus if you order takeout they are constantly forgetting sides like fries & coleslaw.

Reviewed December 26, 2008

I absolutely adore their chicken parmesan. All you see is cheese when you get it. Delicious.

Reviewed April 5, 2008

The waitstaff is unprofessional and gossipy. The food is okay at best.

This use to be a nice little pizzeria. No more though.

Reviewed February 28, 2008

We have never been disappointed. The food is excellent -- try the soup of the day too! We love their pizza and dinners. Our favorite is the eggplant -- on pizza, in a grinder, as a dinner! Good prices too.

1  Thank AllsWellsME