“VERY NICE AND CHEERFUL”

Cuisines: American
Tariffville
“VERY NICE AND CHEERFUL”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We drive 6 miles to go to Hash House. We have breakfast 4-5 times a week and lunch 3-4 times. The food has always been excellent. Good service. The food is always cooked to your liking and wait staff makes sure your happy. The sons and father make a great combination to compliment the restaurant. Your made to feel like your wanted. Chuck and Carol

1 Thank Charles J

“Not for families”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband, 2 kids, and I went to eat there this morning. My children are age 5 and 2. We sat down, seemed like a nice atmosphere. My husband and 5 year old had eaten there before and liked it. We even ordered drinks. The drinks came without covers. This is where it went downhill. My 2 year old tried to pick up his milk, spilling some down his shirt and on the table. Then he started crying. I pulled him on my lap to hug him, just as a waitress, not our waitress, walked by and said, "he's gonna have to leave." I looked at my husband, grabbed my 2 year old and said, "call me when you two are done."

Visited June 2013
2 Thank jluk79
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Best breakfast around !!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've been to this new restaurant 8 times to date . Consistently excellent food quality and service !
The owners are on site and very friendly and welcoming. Nothing seems to be an issue with them. They only want to make you happy and ensure that your food was the best meal of the day.
I normally drink tea , but tried their coffee a few times and it was excellent . Each time it was freshly brewed and HOT , which is a bonus nowadays. I just might give up the tea now that I've found a place with great coffee again : )
They are presently open from 5 a.m. until 2 p.m. M-F and 7 a.m.- 2 p.m. on the weekends. That is another issue with other local restaurants that don't open for breakfast until 7 a m or later around here. If you're a working person , this is the place to go for a great early morning breakfast. The prices are excellent there as well.

2 Thank Dusty F
“Breakfast connoisseur”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have been twice and I have to say this is my new favorite breakfast place. I love the "family" atmosphere and nothing is too over the top there. They have the best hash I have ever had and the pancakes were out of this world! The first time we went it was a weekend and they were super busy but we sat fast and the staffed all pitched in to keep people moving and happy.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank jaebear
MA
“a good breakfast kinda' place”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Had breakfast this morning and was not disappointed. Typical breakfast menu and sandwiches for lunch. We had eggs, sausage, home fries, a cheese omelet with fresh (not canned) mushrooms and toast. We shared an order of homemade hash, plenty for both of us. Fruit juice and coffee (Baronet) rounded the menu. Except for the bland coffee, everything else was fine! I suspect Baronet is good enuff for most of the clients; I just enjoy a better roast.

Staff was attentive, frequently offering to refill the coffee and to check to see if we needed anything.

We will return. We wish them the best!

2 Thank RecRob