All reviews front desk room was clean non smoking gas station and convenience store housekeeping staff home base definitely stay here again minute drive great place to stay coffee maker worcester pets amenities dryer microwave television
Reviewed September 21, 2015

I stay at this property often. I do so because it convenient to where I have to work at night, but other hotels are closer. I stay at the Red Roof because I know what to expect. A clean, inexpensive room with an impressive staff. The girls at the front desk are awesome. Ashley, Angelica and Jale~ are superstars. They always greet you with a smile and have you checked in in under 5 minutes no matter how busy it is. Last weekend I had reserved a room for Friday and Saturday nights, but had not reserved the type of room I ALWAYS do. Ashley noticed this and kept a room type open that I preferred til I checked in to make sure I got the right type of room. This kind of attention to detail is rare today.

The housekeeping staff also needs mentioning. My job keeps out in the middle of the night so I am just getting back top the property when everyone else is starting to check out and the rooms are turned over by housekeeping. They do their job well, and very quietly and have never woke me while cleaning the adjacent rooms.

If you do stay at Red Roof, join the Redi-Card program. It works a to a free nights stay for every six to seven nights you stay at a Red Roof and you get a free bottled water whenever you stay at a Red Roof not to mention when you book on line, iot saves most of your info so you don't have to continually enter it.

Room Tip: back side of the back building is very quiet
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2015

Hello KPurcell,

Thank you so much for mentioning my wonderful staff. You are correct, they know their stuff and make sure that our guests always come first. Ashley, Jaly and Angelica are quite a team at night and do such a wonderful job. It is wonderful as a manager, to hear about Ashley taking that extra step to ensure you had the correct room. I am proud of each of them. Housekeeping works so hard to ensure all of our guests feel at home and comfortable. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support to our property and Red Roof. Our Redi-card members continue to be our biggest fans and we appreciate them as much as they appreciate our value and great rooms. Plus as you said they offer great benefits to our Redi-card members as our way of saying thank you!

Again thank you so much!

Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

Definitely not the best place to stay in: no restaurant, no breakfast, no hair dryer, no conditioner. Service is quite fair and not not very friendly. Clean but more like a motel to stay in for a night while traveling. In case you need something cheap this is not a bad option for a one night stay

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business

Hello Deni D,

I first want to apologize that you did not feel that we are a good value. We do not offer many amenities, however we do try to offer our guests a clean, comfortable room, We do not have a restaurant on site, but can always get you directions to local restaurants. We do have rooms with Hair dryers, micro-fridge and coffee makers for only $6.00 more per night, offering our guests additional amenities at a very good value. I would like to discuss with you in more detail the customer service issues you had - as I always want my staff to be accommodating and friendly. Please contact me at the hotel to discuss in more detail.

Again I am sorry you were not happy with your stay, I would like to make it right for you.

I look forward to hearing from you so we can try to come to a solution that you are happy with.

Reviewed September 21, 2015

The people at check inn/out were very friendly/helpful. The place was clean. Our room looked like it was redone with a new bathroom (loved the shower)and our King size bed was very comfortable. Not a fancy place by all means, but if your looking for a clean, inexpensive (compared to other places in the area) comfortable place to stay, I would recommend this location. My wife's only complaint was there was no hair drying in the room. Luckily the front desk had one more left for us to borrow.

Room Tip: If you are in the front building, get a room toward the back overlooking a large grassy area.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family

Hello Mike Tu,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I am happy to hear you had a clean room and enjoyed our great value and competitive rates for our area. We all work hard to ensure our guests feel at home and comfortable. Our rooms were re-done about 2 years ago and our maintenance team and housekeepers do a great job of making sure that they look new even 2 years later. We do have rooms that offer additional amenities, such as hairdryers, coffee makers and micro-fridges, for only $6.00 more per night, another great value. However we also offer hairdryers and irons at the front desk for your convenience.

Thank you again for taking the time to write about your stay, we appreciate it very much.

Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

Our "deluxe" room was filthy with stains, hairs, dirty air conditioner and sleep-area chewing pests. NOT renovated, and creepy. Can't understand any of the better reviews. Looked like a prison cell. Noisy and smoke-smelling overall, too. There is budget and then there's horrible.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family

Hello bOnvOyage,

I first want to apologize that you did not feel comfortable during your stay. I would like to discuss this more in detail with you, as you mentioned the room being dirty and not renovated. Our rooms were renovated 2 summers ago, and we work hard to ensure the integrity of the upgrades. I am very sorry that you did not feel we did a good job. I will review with my staff about stains and hair in the rooms. Regarding the "chewing pests" I am not sure what you are referring to. We have a very strict policy with an outside company and our rooms are checked proactively for any problems. Please contact me ASAP at the hotel so we can discuss this in detail and I can make it right, if there is a problem we always want to have the opportunity to fix it for you.

Thank you for your review and I look forward to speaking with you,

Reviewed September 18, 2015 via mobile

I have been staying at the boston Southborough Worcester red roof inn off and on since August 2015. The staff are professional, courteous, and genuinely friendly. The grounds are very well kept. As far as the rooms go; they are very clean, comfortable, and well maintained. It is a good location being close to other amenities. You can't beat the prices for the great accommodations at the Inn. For people who have pets, this place is awesome. The grounds are nice and large for pets to get exercise and the staff treat your pets as if they were their own. I can't say enough about highly recommending staying at the red roof inn Southborough ma. Cathy Mcdanel

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends

Hello Cathy M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay, and thank you for your continued loyalty to our property. I am so happy to hear you enjoy our value and location. Pets are just as important as our human guests and we want them to feel at home as well. Our green space is great for everyone, human and not human, to relax and get some exercise, I so enjoy seeing our guests enjoying the grassy area and our gazebo. My staff are experts in making sure our guests feel at home and work hard to impress each and every person that checks in. It is wonderful when we hear they are doing that.

Thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.