Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Southborough
Clifton Park, New York
“Good value”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We just had a nice stay at this Red Roof Inn. Very nice price, clean room and convenient to Boston. The only slight downside was access from I-495 in the dark for a first time stay. You have to make a U-turn on Route 9, but now that we are familiar with the location this will not be an issue on future stays, and there will be more stays at this location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review of our property. I understand the frustration with Rt 9 and know that it can be challenging. I am happy that once you were on site and in your room we were able to accommodate you and make you feel at home and comfortable. Thank you again for your kind words, we look forward to you visiting us again next time you are in the Southborough area.

Hilary Easter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Mirabel, Qc
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Again, we really enjoyed our 2nd stay at this Red Roof.
We came back because we have been really satisfied the first time (last April).
We chose it especially because it was pet friendly (with no additional charge).
Rooms were recently renovated. Very nice for a very affordable motel.
Staff was very nice at check-in and chek-out.
Rooms clean and confortable. Very big lawn to walk and/or let the dog play.
Location very good to visit Boston and Rhode Island.
We would return here (even without our dog) because we found it a very decent motel for the price.
Tip: Worth paying the small extra $ for the king bedroom with fridge and microwave if traveling on a budget and wishing to save on restaurants.
I recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear you picked Red Roof Inn Southborough for a second time. We just completed our renovation in May and the staff and I love the new rooms. We are so happy you enjoyed the new rooms as well. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent experience, I know you have many choices when it comes to lodging, thank you for choosing us!

Rome, New York
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hotel was pet-friendly so it was wonderful to be able to bring our dog. There was a huge, grassy walking area. Non-smoking rooms but a great gazebo for smokers. Rooms were a good size, both the room with the King bed and the rooms with doubles. Alot of space to get ready, hot showers, clean rooms and friendly staff!

Room Tip: If you have pets choose the rooms on the courtyard side so you can walk out into the dog-walking are...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. We love that we have the large yard for our guests with pets, is is a great area for them to play. We have just completed the renovation and we are 100% non smoking but do provide a great area for our guests who do smoke. Thank you again for writing about your recent stay and we hope to see you soon, when your travels bring you to Southborough.

San Diego
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My stay at the Red Roof Inn was booked last minute and I had stayed for 3 evenings. The staff here are very accomodating and work very hard at provided excellent customer service because that's the kind of people that they are naturally. A big thank you to Nelson Deleon and Jaly Torres for making my stay as comfortable as it could be. Hope to see you guys again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hello and thank you so much for the excellent review of our property. You are correct, my staff is customer service driven and want all of our guests to feel at home and comfortable, this is not something I taught them - it comes naturally! Thank you again for the kind words I will be sure to share your comments with Nelson and Jaleexa. We apprecaite you taking the time to share your thoughts.

Maineles
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The rooms are spotless, sheets freshly laundered, bathrooms didn't have a speck of mildew. Microwave, fridge, safe. The nightstands have extra plugs-ins right there for charging up to 4 items. The grounds are beautiful. The check in was easy and friendly. The floors are extremely nice - they took out carpet and replaced with area rugs. No musty smell here at all. My husband come to Westborough frequently for business meetings and he has found a place to stay that is reasonably priced and up to his white glove standards. Just keep in mind this is not a 4 or 5 star full service marble lobby chandalier embelished hotel (*aka Four Seasons). Couldn't be happier with our stay here after a 18 hour trip from Jamaica. Beds are comfy too.

Room Tip: If you need quiet because you don't run the a/c unit at night ask for a room in the back or up o...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Maineles
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I am so happy to hear you had a great stay. My staff works so hard to ensure our guests are comfortable during their time here. We are an economy hotel however I do feel we offer 5 star service and clean, comfortable rooms.

thank you again very much, I will share this review with the entire staff!

Danvers, MA
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Ever show up at an almost fully bookd hotel late in the afternoon, after a lousy 10 hour drive with no reservation? The last thing you need is an extended check in and a room you're not crazy about. I've stayed a the Red Roof Southborough before and as always, I was treated like family. Gisella, greeted me with a smile by name and despite no reservation and a fairly full register, checked me in within five minutes to the room type, and location on the property which she knew without me asking. For the price, location and quality/cleanliness of the rooms - you just can't do better. Pet friendly and a noon checkout time..... why stay anywhere else in the area

Room Tip: back side of the rear buliding is very quiet
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review of our property! Gisela has been here a long time and really takes the time to get to know our guests and what they need. I am so happy that she was able to accommodate you and get you a room quickly. It is really great when my staff see the positive comments from our guests. They all work so hard, I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience here.

thank you very much!
Hilary E
Rochester, NY
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My GF and I were on our way from western New York State to Bar Harbor, Maine and we needed an overnight spot to sleep. We didn't want to get too far from I495 so I had scoped out motels along our route. Several choices came up around the Westborough, Southborough area and the Red Roof was the cheapest. I've stayed at a Red Roof once or twice before and I assumed I knew what to expect.

As it turned out the Red Roof was within a mile of the Interstate, so that was good. Our checkin was good and speedy. Our room was on the ground floor like I had wanted and it was in the back of the motel away from the street, which was not expected but appreciated none the less.

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and all the amenities were there as well. What was unexpected was that it was a room to accommodate handicap people. Nothing to complain about really but it was awkward at times. In the bathroom there was no countertop to the sink. You had to put your toiletries on the floor or on the toilet seat. The towel rack for the bath towels was clear across the room next to the toilet and no where near the bathtub. I'm talking a distance of about twelve feet. You had better know this before getting in the shower. If your old like me and go to the bathroom frequently during the night you have to be prepared in this room when you throw the lightswitch to the bathroom on at night. The lights which are many all come on and extremely bright. My eyes never got use to the brightness and I had a devil of a time getting back to the bed.

All in all the room was good. The kingsize bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet, but oh that bathroom. We reasoned that if upon our return we ended up staying here again we would definitely ask not to be placed in a Handicap facility even if it meant staying on the second floor.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alain L
Thankk you very much for writing about your recent stay with us. I am glad you were comfortable in our newly renovated room, with new bedding. We try to accommodate all location requests and I am glad we were able to get you on the 1st floor like you requested, it is not always easy to accommodate everyone. Our handicapped rooms are set up differently than our non ADA rooms, and therefore do have a much larger bathroom area. Next time you are in the area and need a room just let us know of your requests and we will do our very best to honor it.

We are very centrally located at the junctions of Routes 9; 90 and 495 so it makes it easy to get on/off the highway.

Thank you again we appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to share this with the entire staff.

Hilary E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southborough
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough
Westborough Inn
Westborough Inn
#3 of 9 in Westborough
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Computer Dr.
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street

Been to Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester? Share your experiences!