“More towels, please”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Southborough
Centerport
“More towels, please”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

There were two towels in total and there was the two of us.
We reserved a King's size bed, but got two doubles instead.
The air conditioning was too loud.
But the location was perfect, near 495 and 90.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Hello Cindy H.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry about the mix up with your room type. We normally do only put two sets of towels in each room, but can always provide more for you if you call down to the front desk. Again thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We always apprecaite and welcome our guests comments and feeback it is the only way we can improve.

Hilary Easter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Emmaus
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had a nice room in the back building of the motel. It was away from all highway noises, clean and roomy. The front building is closer to the highway, and probably noisier. The beds were comfortable.

Room Tip: The back building is a more quiet location than the front one.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We have just completed a renovation and are happy to hear when our guests enjoy their stay. I know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and I apprecaite you choosing Red Roof Southborough. I look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Navarre, Florida
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very nice area to walk the doggies. Close to gas & convenience store. Restaurants near by. Rooms are all redone & very nice. Clean room and flat screen TV. Our family needed 3 rooms and they put our rooms side by side, which was really nice. My husband travels to this area on business and said next time he would for go the Choice hotel and stay here. You are on your own for breakfast. There is a nice convenience store below the hotel where you can get breakfast sandwiches, donuts, coffee, cappuccino and lots of other items.

Room Tip: No pool, which we didn't need. Bring your hair dryer. Coffee in lobby along with fruit.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your review of our property. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff works hard to make sure our guests - and their pets - feel at home while here. I am so happy that your husband has decided to make our hotel his choice when travelling for business. We have many business travelers and appreciate that he has decided to stay with us.
Thank you again for sharing your experience we know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and I am honored you have chosen Red Roof Inn Southborough.

Marlborough, Nh
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Hotel was obviously undergoing renovation. My room was on a side of the building that had been completed. My room looked nice and new but had a stale smell. All furnishings were new and carpet looked new. No eating place choices were close.Reception on the TV which was advertised to be Direct TV was grainy and fuzzy. Not an easy commute into Boston.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Hello Nancy B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience at the Red Roof Inn in Southborough. We have now completed the renovation of our property and our rooms are all new. I am sorry that the odor in your room was stall, we try to be sure that each room smells fresh when our guests arrive, and I am sorry that was not the case when you arrived. We do not have many restaurants within walking distance aside from the Cumberland Farms at the bottom of the hill, however there are many places that will deliver right to the room. I am sorry if you were not advised of that. We do not have Direct TV, I am not sure where you saw that advertisement, however sometime there is just a glitch and we need to send through a program signal and that will correct the issue with the picture. If you ever have any problems or issues while here please contact the front desk and we will be more than happy to assist. I hope that you will come back now that our renovation is completed to see the great upgrades.

Mirabel, Qc
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this Red Roof (stayed here 2 nights).
We chose it especially because it was pet friendly (with no additional charge).
Rooms were recently renovated. Very nice for a very affordable motel.
Staff was very nice at arrival (Owen) and very helpful (had a problem with the water and we have been offered an other room, very simply)...
...but very poor at check-out (?name) lady taking a phone call from other staff member while doing my check-out and ignoring me all the way, not saying a word to me.
Rooms clean and confortable. Very big lawn to walk and/or let the dog play.
Location very good to visit Boston and Rhode Island.
We would return here (even without our dog) because we found it a very decent motel for the price.
We stayed at 3 different Red Roof during our short trip and liked them all. The price of Red Roof is similar to Motel 6 but the quality is better.
I recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the great review of our property. We work hard to make sure that you and your pet feel at home. Our rooms are all new and I am glad you enjoyed the upgrade. Owen and the rest of the staff always make sure that our guests feel at home and have everything they need while here. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property we really apprecaite it.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My mom and I stayed at this hotel on the night of Feb. 24th on our way back home from a road trip to Maine. The room was amazing, it had just been updated. The location is extremely convenient, right off the highway.The front desk staff was also very helpful and nice. However, I will say that this is one of the only hotels I have stayed in that offered no type of breakfast. I mean, even a cheap days inn will give you some cereal, bagels and doughnuts. Also, we checked in quite late (1:30am) and were badly in need of sleep. Too bad that the excessive amount of noise coming from above and outside our room kept me up until 2:30 and her up until past 3. Good thing we brought ear plugs. I'm not sure if it was construction or what but it was definitely not appropriate for the hour. I'm still giving a pretty good review because I have no idea what the source of all the commotion was so my only complaint that I know has to do directly with the hotel is the lack of breakfast offerings.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Seana1985
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am very sorry that you were disturbed by other guests - we do not tolerate noise complaints and take them very seriously. I always encourage our guests to report any noise to the desk so that we can take care of it right away. We do not offer breakfast here; however there are many local restaurants in the area for breakfast. I want to thank you again for taking the time to write about your experience here and hope that you will come back and visit us again if you are in the area.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

It was my first time staying at the Red Roof Inn in Southboro, MA and it was a great experience! The staff was great, knowledgable, and helpful. Check in was very fast and the room was clean! I would deff recommend this location!

• Stayed February 2013
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our Inn. Everyone here works so hard to be sure that our guests are comfortable it is great when that is noticed. We appreciate hearing from our guests and welcome all feedback. I will be sure that they all see these comments from you. Thank you again for taking the time to submit your review, we look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Southborough area.

Hilary Easter
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southborough
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
Westborough Inn
Westborough Inn
#3 of 9 in Westborough
Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - Computer Dr.
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough
Extended Stay America - Boston - Westborough - East Main Street

Been to Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester? Share your experiences!