“Long Term Stay”

Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Southborough
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My son and I shared a room here for 60 days. We had a real chance to see it all over this period of time. And it was truly a pleasant stay. The rooms are clean and attractive, the staff was helpful, friendly, and dedicated. If you want access to Boston, Worcester, Rhode Island, and more from nearby major interstate highways you are typically within an hours drive and this location is outstanding.

Recommend this establishment most highly for value in its class.

1  Thank Doug S
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I am so happy to hear when our guests enjoy their time with us. The entire staff work hard to make every single person feel at home and comfortable and to get such great feedback validates their hard work. Customer Service and Cleanliness are important to our success and we take this very seriously. I am glad that your experience with us exceeded your expectations and that you took the time to share it on Tripadvisor. We appreciate it very much.

I wanted to share some great news with you - we are beginning a renovation in early 2013 that will add more value to our guests stay. We are looking forward to our new modern look - please come back and see the changes next time you are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We got a very clean ADA room with hair dryer, microwave, fridge and coffee maker for $65/night. Everything worked. For the type of motel it is, it was nicer than most. We travel with our dog so our options are often limited. There was no extra fee for the dog. I bring alcohol wipes and wiped down the remote, the phone and everything else we would touch so if it is clean enough for me, it is clean. The location is near highways but there isn't a lot in the immediate area. A Cumberland Farms is opening right in front so that will be convenient. We didn't see anything like the horrors that others saw. The free wifi was good enough to watch a movie on Netfix. There was a safe in the room - most unusual for this type of motel.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms with microwave/fridge. Check everything in the room before you unpack.
2  Thank RobertaNManhattan_NY
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our property. It is great to hear the positive and we all appreciate it very much. Everyone here work extremely hard to ensure that our guests are comfortable and feel at home while they are with us, it is so nice when someone notices their hard work and comments on it. We all really appreciate you sharing your comments on Trip Advisor.

We are very excited to let you know that we are scheduled for a renovation in January 2013. We will updating the decor to give the rooms a more modern feel adding even more value to our guests stay. We will still be Pet Friendly so please bring your pets to see the new rooms as well!

Again thank you for your time we all really appreciate it.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very friendly people! i stayed here this week and the staff is so nice. They are always happy and seem to really enjoy being at work. Gisela was a joy at the front desk, very helpful with ensuring that the coffee area was always stocked with fresh coffee. I had a room in the second building facing a wooded area which was great. It was so quiet and peaceful. The room was well cleaned and there was plenty of parking so I didn't have to travel far to my room. I will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: The rooms int he back are very quiet. I am a light sleeper but I didn't wake up once through the...
2  Thank Bradford S
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words about our Hotel. Gisela, along with everyone else here work very hard to ensure our guests feel welcome and comfortable while they are with us. It is so nice when the pride that the staff have in their jobs shows and is recognized by a guest. We appreciate it so much. I will be sure to share your review with the entire staff.

Exciting changes are coming our way in early 2013 with a renovation that will increase your value while offering a great modern look. Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had while at our property.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last week for business and it was a very pleasant experience. I checked in midweek with a woman named Gisela who was really friendly and helpful. I asked about a place for breakfast and she gave me the name of this small diner nearby which was fantastic, and helped me with some directions. Every morning when I would go for coffee Gisela was always smiling and would say hi and wish me a good morning. It was such a great way to start off my days. I stayed through the weekend and cut my trip short due to a storm which was headed that way. I checked out early and the girl at the front desk on the weekend, Jenna was just fabulous. She made sure that my card would not be charged for the additional days that I would no longer need and wished me a save travels onto my next meeting location which was a 3 hour drive. She printed directions for me and gave me the hotel's business card in case I needed anything else. The housekeepers were also great. The room was very clean and the housekeepers would always check if I needed anything. The staff was so friendly, helpful and accomodating! They will come to know you by name and make you feel right at home. I will definitely stay here again for work.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Sarah M
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words about the staff! Gisela and Jenna, along with everyone here, work hard to ensure our guests feel at home and comfortable. Customer Service is very important to us and I am proud to work beside all of them every day - they truly care about the guests and the experiences they have while they are with us.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with everyone on Trip Advisor. I am happy to share with you that we will be undergoing a renovation early next year that will make our rooms more modern while adding value to your stay. We are all very excited about the changes coming Red Roof Inn Southborough and hope that you will come back and enjoy the upgrades next time you are in the area.

Again thank you so much, we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed in a Red Roof Inn years ago and it was NOT a pleasant experience but from the time my friend and I arrived I was impressed. First Nelson and Jolly could not have been more cordial and room was clean and the price was just right. I'll be coming back to Red Roof Inns in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Henrybarons

I first want to thank you for giving Red Roof Inns a second chance; I am so glad that your second impression was better than the first. The entire staff works so hard to make sure that our guests are comfortable and feel at home and it shows. I am happy that we were able to change your opinion and that you will continue to use us in the future.

I am very excited about the renovations we will be getting in the near future and hope that you will come back after and see the new rooms. They will be more modern and add more value to your stay.

Thank you again for your kind words I will be sure to share them with everyone - especially Nelson and Jolly!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My Husband and I recently relocated from TN to MA and we had some troubles finding an apartment to rent. But we did find this Red Roof In that took pets. We ended up staying for almost 2 weeks. They were GREAT!!! The rooms were very clean and nice. they would check with us every morning to make sure that we didn't need anything, since we had the pets they could only clean the room when we would remove the pets. We would take the pets out and let them clean the rooms. The front desk staff was very polite and helpful with anything we asked. When Family comes to visit us I will be recommending they stay at this hotel! Thanks for a great experience!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank LLBM12
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our property. Everyone works hard to make sure our guests feel comfortable and at home while they stay will us. We love having your pets here as well and the large lawn area between our buildings is a great way to ensure your pets get the excersise they need. We look forward to welcoming your friends and family when they come to visti you!

Thank you again for your kind words, I will share the review with the entire staff.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Not exactly a 5 star resort, but clean, convenient, well maintained and nice rooms. We have stayed here three times in the last year and for the money, we will definitely stay here again -- especially when you look at the cost of staying in or near Boston ($125 and up for a so-so hotel). They also let us bring our dog without charging an extra fee, so another plus for them! If you're looking for a decent room for a reasonable price you should really consider this Red Roof! My only complaint is that they try to charge you a fee for the in-room safe, even if you tell them you don't want it. But if you remind them not to put it on the bill before they charge your card it's not a real problem.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Maria C

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. I do understand that the safe feature can be frustrating if you do not use it. Offering this service at an optional fee to our guests allows us to preserve the excellent value of our room rates, while providing an additional amenity that many of our guests appreciate and regularly utilize during their stay. If you choose not to use the Safe we will always reverse the charges. If you do not use the safe and forget at check out to tell us you can always call us and we can reverse that charge then as well.

Again I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and will share your kind words with the entire staff. They work hard and it is nice to see the benefits of all of that hard work.

Hilary Easter

Also consider these accommodations in or near Southborough
Westborough Inn
Westborough Inn
#3 of 9 in Westborough
Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham
Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough
Hampton Inn Boston - Westborough
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Westborough

Been to Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester? Share your experiences!