Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester
$135
$101
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$93
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$86
$128
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$117
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$95
$149
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$164
$124
Hampton.com
$100
$100
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanoff rtnon smokingconvenience storehousekeeping stafffridge and microwavedefinitely stay here againmass pikegreat place to staycoffee makerworcesterpetsdryertelevisionlodging
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stayed 3 days in this hotel, everything was ok except check-in and wi-fi connection. Those who work frm home try to avoid this hotel. It was hard to open a single google page. And Most worst situation was even with prior booking I waited for 2 hrs to check in. Reached hotel at 11:00 AM but the frnt desk people told to wait till 1:00pm to check-in and giving some bla bla reasons. I know the check-in time is 1:00 pm but with less traffic I reached hotel early.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hemanth K
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

I first want to apologize that our Wi-Fi was not working properly. We did have some issues for about a week, we did get those resolved and it seems that we are running faster and have much less problems with our guests getting and staying on line. I am very sorry that you encountered an issue while you were here.
We always try to accommodate early check ins if it is at all possible. Check out is at 12 noon, so if we are sold out the night before, our overnight guests have until 12 noon to check out, it can be hard to confirm an early arrival. Again we always try to do our very best and allow early check ins when we can. I hope that you would consider our property in the future. We are scheduled for a renovation in the fall and will have a much more modern and updated look to our rooms.
Thank you for your review of our property we can only get better if you tell us what needs to be improved upon. The staff and I read every review and work to improve based on your feedback.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Very friendly check in. They let me use a coupon even though I had a reservation. Room was clean but small. Would upgrade to super king next time. Rooms were quiet and comfortable. Pillows were very big and hard. Bring your own if you like soft pillows.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leanne B
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Thank you for posting about your great stay with us on TripAdvisor! I have shared your comments with the staff and they are happy to see you had a great stay. We love feedback from our guests, so thank you very much.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stay at the Red Roof Inn often for business. Recently I stayed and the location was close to selling out. I had forgotten to make a reservation and my usual room type was no longer available so I asked if there was any way I could still get my usual rate. The person working upgraded me for free without any further questions. The staff really does go above and beyond.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Andrew N

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with Trip Advisor about your stay with us. The staff and I work hard to accommodate our guests and make them feel important and at home while they are here. All Redi-card members get a free upgrade when available at all Red Roof properties. I am glad we were able to accommodate you on a busy night.

Thank you very much for your kind words, I will share this review with the whole staff.

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on our way home from vacation. Our room was newly refurbished and very clean and nicely decorated. Staff was very pleasant. The price was a great value. Very pleased with this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Dad1219
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. Our staff loves to hear our guests feedback and will be so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with all of them.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I stayed in this hotel quite a few times. Nice place, great service and friendly staff, good value, clean bathroom & power shower, cozy bed, pleasant stay in any weather (and easy to tune AC or heating inside room), widescreen TV including HBO channels, free wireless Internet access and newspaper USAToday, convenient location (crossing Rt 9 and I-495, and close to I-90) to reach many points of interest.
-Joseph

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank Joseph S

Hello Joseph,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. As I have stated the staff here all work very hard to ensure that our guests have a great stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write about your most recent stay.