“Great service as usual” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Southborough
Sharpsburg, PA
“Great service as usual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stay at the Red Roof Inn often for business. Recently I stayed and the location was close to selling out. I had forgotten to make a reservation and my usual room type was no longer available so I asked if there was any way I could still get my usual rate. The person working upgraded me for free without any further questions. The staff really does go above and beyond.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Andrew N
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review with Trip Advisor about your stay with us. The staff and I work hard to accommodate our guests and make them feel important and at home while they are here. All Redi-card members get a free upgrade when available at all Red Roof properties. I am glad we were able to accommodate you on a busy night.

Thank you very much for your kind words, I will share this review with the whole staff.

Hilary Easter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on our way home from vacation. Our room was newly refurbished and very clean and nicely decorated. Staff was very pleasant. The price was a great value. Very pleased with this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
4 Thank Dad1219
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. Our staff loves to hear our guests feedback and will be so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with all of them.

Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I stayed in this hotel quite a few times. Nice place, great service and friendly staff, good value, clean bathroom & power shower, cozy bed, pleasant stay in any weather (and easy to tune AC or heating inside room), widescreen TV including HBO channels, free wireless Internet access and newspaper USAToday, convenient location (crossing Rt 9 and I-495, and close to I-90) to reach many points of interest.
-Joseph

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
7 Thank Joseph S
Hello Joseph,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. As I have stated the staff here all work very hard to ensure that our guests have a great stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write about your most recent stay.

Netanya, Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Nice place to stay when you come, you sleep, you leave (and don't pay much).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank jbaruch
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We work hard to ensure our guests feel comfortable and at home at a great value. Thank you again and please consider the Red Roof Inn in Southborough next time you are in the area.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

First off, it says "Free WiFi" but it does not work. We asked the person working where a good place to eat was the next day and we got a very rude response, ended up going to the gas station in front of it and had to ask them. The floor of the bathtub is nearly black, looks like it was never cleaned. There's spider webs all over and dust in our room. DO NOT STAY HERE. Nasty nasty nasty.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank BostonBound12
Hilary E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
I first want to apologize for the problems you had while you stayed at our Inn. I can assure you that is not our normal practice. We have a list of restaurants and local entertainment venues in the lobby, I am very sorry that you were not given this information when you asked about local dining. We take great pride in our rooms and our service and I am sorry that your stay was not up to your expectations.

I would like to discuss your stay with you; if you would contact me at the hotel I would appreciate it. I do appreciate your feedback very much it only helps us improve our service.

Peekskill, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stayed recently at this hotel for the first time for my daughter's graduation and it was a great experience. Gisela who works there is amazing and the friendliest person I've ever met. She got a great room for my daughter and I and made sure that we had everything we needed. When I checked in the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating also. Our room was very spacious and extremely clean, with 2 very comfortable beds, a microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and best of all a coffee maker. Everyone was very pleasant and we had a wonderful stay. Thank you!!

Room Tip: I stayed in the back and it was very quiet!