Stayed on Saturday December 28th. So glad we stayed. Usually stay down the street and took a chance here. It had everything we wanted. The indoor pool, hot tub and sauna were perfect!! The internet on the TV was such a great surprise and easy to access! Great touch! The breakfast in the morning was wonderful for $9.95 a person. The staff was thorough and followed up on an request we had. I would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation year round at the All Seasons Resort, formerly known as the Clarion Inn Cape Cod. The All Seasons Resort is conveniently located in the seaside town of South Yarmouth, Massachusetts. Close to many of Cape Cod's most popular visitor attractions including beaches, fine/casual dining, golf courses, and shopping centers. Day trips to the Islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard via ferry are just minutes away. Our 114 deluxe accommodations have been recently renovated with a touch of Cape Cod charm, while keeping the needs of today's traveler in mind. At the All Seasons Inn Cape Cod we will go out of our way to accommodate your guests whether you are planning a wedding, family reunion, business or sporting event. The All Seasons Inn in South Yarmouth, is a preferred stop for tour groups visiting Cape Cod. Completely renovated in 2009 and open year round, we have the amenities and service to make your tour a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your All Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn South Yarmouth Hotel South Yarmouth
- Clarion South Yarmouth
- Clarion Hotel South Yarmouth
- All Seasons Resort Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA