“Clean, Comfortable and Convenient”
Review of All Seasons Resort

All Seasons Resort
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in South Yarmouth
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Clean, Comfortable and Convenient”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Given the range of accomdations on Cape Cod, this hotel would be a great choice for families and travelers who want to be near the beach but not necessarily at the beach. The hotel is very clean and well maintained with a beautiful indoor pool, adequate fitness room, game room and nice outdoor spaces. Breakfast is served (extra charge) at the hotel and there is another family friendly restaurant across the street (The Hearth & Kettle). The Creamery Ice Cream parlor is an easy walk across the parking lot. There is complimentary in room WiFi and rooms have small refrigerators and coffee makers.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms facing the courtyard have balconies.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank redwrangler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This Hotel is kept clean . Front Desk was helpful. Very under staffed . Housekeeping supervisor should be replaced, the rest of the housekeeping staff was excellent. iThe reason that we went away was to escape attiudes .My husband and i travel often and don't like being screamed at when asking for one more towel Wake up Clarion without guests you won;t be in business

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank caper1958
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had a wonderful weekend at the clarion south yarmouth. my room was clean quiet and warm and the staff was great except an older lady at the front desk that seemed bothered by my questions. The best part of my entire stay was the breakfast. The chef jamie was polite, quick, and friendly giving my family great advice on local things to do. The food was extremely tasty and kept well stocked despite the fact he was doing everything from cooking to waiting tabels i noticed, on his own. My family and i will be back soon to see how the summer is at this great escape from home, and to enjoy some more cooking by the phenomenal chef jamie!

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank momling
Northborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel is nicely located near everything near the cape. The front desk clerks were nice. My room was clean also. Bedding was average, but the sheets were nice. The only issue i had were the floors were so noisy to walk on in my room. I felt bad for the people on the floor below. The floor boards creaked something fierce. every time and anywhere you walked, it was very loud. that was the only issue room wise for me.

The kicker was the Breakfast. I felt like 7:30 breakfast was a big late when you have people coming from out of town and are trying to get a head start on the day. And when i got down there at 7:30, they weren't open yet. The had people sitting out in the lobby for 30 additional minutes. So they didn't open till 8:00 am, That is unacceptable to me especially when you are setting up breakfast that late. And its sit down breakfast, not continental. people waited all that time only to find out it wasn't continental breakfast. The breakfast may have been good, i didn't have time to find out, but the service gets a bad grade for setting up 30 mins late when normal places start breakfast at 6-6:30 am.

Room Tip: pick a 2nd or 3rd floor if you can, the floor boards. If you do get stuck on the 1st floor get a roo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bob B
Brewster, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 24, 2013

For Christmas this year, my husband gave me a night away from the madness of being a full-time Mom to our children. I didn't want to go too far away - that Mommy need to be near my babies at all times is too strong in me - but as part of my "me time" I wanted to go to the movies, so I knew I needed to be in the Dennis-Yarmouth area. I came here to Tripadvisor to help me sort out what hotels would be open in December on the Cape as well as what ones were CLEAN. CLEAN was my number one priority. Clarion Inn of South Yarmouth did not disappoint. Additional to the cleanliness, the staff was very personable, friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable. The shower had hot water, not lukewarm, and it *stayed* hot the entire shower (and with no kids with me, I took myself a loooong shower!). My one and only complaint was that the walls were fairly thin and I could hear the baby in the next room - right at the wall by my bed - crying and crying all afternoon & evening. I could hear the father trying to calm him/her, but it just wasn't working. I thought about calling the front desk and moving - afterall, my husband was paying good money to get me AWAY from screaming children - but I had done some Christmas shopping and had things spread out on the spare bed; it would have been far more work than it was worth. Ultimately, I turned on the heater fan and it drowned out the noise enough to no longer be bothersome. Aside from that one blight - which really wasn't even the hotel's fault - my stay was very relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dennis Port, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and i stayed here one nite after our power had been out for 48 hours during the Feb. blizzard of 2013 on cape cod. I called here to see if any rooms available and there was. When i asked the rate they said they were giving a reduced rate for anyone whom has lost power during storm.
I thought this was very nice for this day and age.So we packed up and went . The staff was extremly nice and helpful. The hotel was very clean and comfy. It also has a very large heated pool.After checking out next morning we went home only to realize our home still had no power. So i called hotel and they said they would hold room for a second nite . About 2;00 pm our power finally came back on. When i called hotel to tell them we won;t be arriving they said that was fine and wouldn;t charge me for the nite.
Wow great service. Would definitly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Try to get room on second floor. No one overhead.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank BigJohn145
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Can't say enough about the Clarion of South Yarmouth, Ma.
We just stayed last night and also live in south Yarmouth.
Due to the blizzard of 2013, we had no power and the house was getting colder by the minute. I called and asked if they had a room for that night. He asked where I was coming in from, and when I said Yarmouth because we have no power, he informed me that they were helping out the community and the rate was only $50.00 plus tax. By the time we got there we were so cold and tired from shoveling out the car to get there. Not only was the room spotless, it was nice and warm which was great.
MY HAT OFF TO CLARION; time of need this clarion came through.
Thank you and greatly appreciated. . Would definitely recommend this Clarion. I am a manager of a complex in Dennisport , so now when I have to referral customers to other establishments, I will be sending them to this Clarion. Many thanks to the wonderful staff too, very kind and caring.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
#4 of 21 in South Yarmouth
SeaCoast Inn
SeaCoast Inn
#4 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to All Seasons Resort? Share your experiences!