All reviews ocean front red jacket boat bar cape cod beautiful beach blue water outdoor pool we stayed in an ocean view chairs and umbrellas sister properties families with kids screen door mini golf off season hot tub great for kids labor day
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We always have an excellent time at this resort and the amenities. location and food are prefect for a cape cod experience.
More importantly the staff is exceptional. Alex and Jessica attended to every detail and were friendly and professional throughout our stay. The other staff were also helpful with directions and activities.
Thank you riviera beach resort. !!! We had an amazing time

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
thochmuth, Front Office Manager at Riviera Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your kind words and comments - we are truly proud of our professional staff and will pass on your kudos to both Alex and Jessica at the Front Desk!

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Terry Hochmuth | Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here with a bunch of my coworkers after working a race event at smugglers beach (next door). It was such a beautiful resort. It was a little too cold to use the swimming pool although it looked amazing. Our hotel Room had views of the ocean out both our windows on both sides of our Room also a nice balcony. The hotel and grounds were very clean and the staff was very friendly. I would like to come and stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
thochmuth, Front Office Manager at Riviera Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on your recent visit. It was our pleasure to host so many of the Ragnar Relay Race participants and are pleased that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you again (once the weather warms up!)

Terry Hochmuth | Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

After many years of enjoying our trips here and at Blue Water Resort, sad to say there may not be anymore. It began when we requested any one of a few of our favorite rooms, normally not a problem. We choose to go off-season to avoid the large crowds so we were surprised to find our request couldn't be granted because bus tour guests were given priority over repeat guests. We also found that there were no beach umbrellas or chairs (just heavy lounge chairs), or staff assigned to the beach. Granted, it was 1 week after Labor Day yet still nice enough to enjoy the beach. We miss the personalized attention normally given to repeat guests. With so many choices to spend our vacation we may have to start a new tradition and make new memories elsewhere. Housekeeping and restaurant staff did well, too bad there weren't enough breakfast items each day knowing there were so many people staying there.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank GuyFromLongIsland
ChrisM13678, Guest Relations Manager at Riviera Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and point out the positive aspects of your vacation and the not so positive. I appreciate your loyalty to the Blue Water Resort and truly want to see you back with us as a guest. We normally have beach attendants available every day in September when weather permits and can't explain why there were none available to help.
I do appreciate noting the good service housekeeping and the restaurant staff provided during your stay.

I realize you have many choices to stay when you come to Cape Cod and I sincerely hope you give us the chance to prove to you why you enjoyed staying here so many times before.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

My husband and I wanted to go to Cape Cod to relax for a few days. We couldn't decide where to stay so we decided to go to the Cape without making hotel reservations. It's off season so we felt confident that we would have a lot of options once we arrived. A friend of ours suggested we check out the Riviera Beach Resort. He had stayed there a few weeks earlier and had nothing but good things to say about so we added it to our list of options. We checked out about 4 other hotels before we made our way to the Riviera Beach Resort. The woman at the front desk was a sweetheart. I feel awful that I didn't write her name down because I'd love to make sure that management knows that she is a big reason that we decided to stay at the Riviera Beach Resort. I know her name began with the letter D and it ended with an ae. We were so impressed when we found all of the resort employees that we encountered were just as pleasant, considerate and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The woman that cleaned our room was so polite and considerate. The resort has a private beach that was immaculate. There was a young man that helped us with out lounge chairs and umbrella on the beach. The resort thought of everything. We didn't take advantage of the free breakfast that came with our room so I can't comment on that. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone looking for a great place to stay on the Cape.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to complete the great review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay - and good for you for getting away and treating yourself!

We are so happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our front desk and housekeeping crew. Our entire team works very hard to make sure our guests have the best possible experience and it's nice to know that our guests notice.

Thanks again for the kind words and have a great fall. We look forward to welcoming you back soon - there is nothing quite like the beach to help you relax and unwind.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Had an ocean front room, the view was beautiful the beach immaculate but the room not so much. There was used soap at the sink and the bathroom was dirty. Beds were comfortable but the room was not as clean as it should be, a little worn out.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ChrisM13678, General Manager at Riviera Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

I sincerely apologize that you were less than happy with the housekeeping for your room .We pride ourselves on excellent service and it is very disappointing to hear that we fell short for you. We will bring your comments to our entire team and reemphasize the importance of doing our best every day for every guest.

I hope that this did not mar your overall vacation with us and hope that if you come back to the Cape, that you will consider us and allow us the chance to make things better the next time.