I have to say that after reading some of the previous reviews I expected to see the rooms run down a bit. I wanted to stay because of the location. I wanted to be right on the beach which is what this hotel offers. I originally booked a room poolside on the second floor. The staff at check in noticed we were in a room closer to the street and upgraded us to a room with an ocean view. When we arrived at the room we were pleasantly surprised to find a clean, spacious, and appeared to be recently rennovated room. We enjoyed the pool and the walks on the beach at night. There still appears to be an issue with the WIFI. My son who is diagnosed with Autism had a great time. I would absolutely stay again. Yes it is a bit pricey but you are paying for the location. I recommend this resort for families with younger children. All the staff are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite among Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, fully supervised Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and fun summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA