Location is awesome on the beach. Open the patio door and golf/lounge/ swim. Camps for kids, painting, bikes all included. Safe area, close to where u need to be. Hyannis took a while to get in traffic. It was awesome can't wait to go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 150 guest rooms and 14 multi-bedroom villas, the Red Jacket Beach Resort enjoys a fabulous location on 1,000 feet of private sandy beach on Nantucket Sound. Recently updated guest rooms; many offer spectacular views of the ocean. The resort features indoor/outdoor heated pools, as well as a zero-entry children's pool and Jacuzzi spa. The Kids' Klub, a supervised children's program is offered during summer season along with family activities throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis. Also featuring on-site fishing, tennis, beach volleyball, and shuffleboard, with docking facilities available for small boats on Parker's River. The Red Jacket's dining room serves signature New England cuisine. Guests can pamper themselves in the resort's full service spa. The Red Jacket Beach is the perfect setting for corporate retreats, reunions, and tour groups, as well as for weddings and boasts 6,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Open from early April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Red Jacket Beach Resort And Spa
- Hotel Red Jacket Beach
- Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA