Ten friends spent the weekend at the Red Jacket Resort, enjoying their special "Girls Night Out". Everything was well planned and executed and the accomodations were wonderful, as well as the meals. One of the friends contacted the Executive Chef, John Payne, to compliment him on the meals and he offerred the recipe for one of the dishes, which we have now all shared. The rooms, the meals, the location, the services, were all great and we will surely return for another vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 150 guest rooms and 14 three or four-bedroom villas, the Red Jacket Beach Resort enjoys a fabulous location on 1,000 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound. Recently updated guest rooms are equipped with two queen beds or a king along with porch deck with most offering spectacular views of the ocean. The resort features large indoor and outdoor heated pools, as well as a zero-entry children's pool and Jacuzzi spa. The Kids' Klub, a supervised children's program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, swim instruction, Wii tournaments, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks, and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis to resort guests. In addition, the Red Jacket offers on-site fishing, tennis, beach volleyball, and shuffleboard, with docking facilities available for small boats on Parker's River, which borders the resort. Parasailing and kayaking are available during summer season. Two dozen championship golf courses are situated within a half hour's drive, including our own Blue Rock course, located four miles from the resort. The Red Jacket's dining room serves signature New England cuisine. Guests can pamper themselves in the resort's full service spa. The Red Jacket Beach is also the perfect setting for corporate retreats, reunions, and tour groups, as well as for weddings and special celebrations, and boasts 6,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Open from early April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Red Jacket Beach Resort And Spa
- Hotel Red Jacket Beach
- Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA