Village Green Motel
$379
  • Pool
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$205
$176
Hotels.com
Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$368
$359
Official Hotel
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$319
Parkers River Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$138
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$224
$204
Priceline
Surfcomber on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$378
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$339
$314
  • Pool
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)
$404
$356
Priceline
Cape Cod Irish Village(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$129
$125
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

All reviewssmall playgroundpublic beachrooms are basiccontinental breakfast every morningpicnic tablescape codnext yearthe location is perfecteach morninga great place to staybeverlydorisoceankitchenetteefficiencyunitsand
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Just returned from a week's stay at Village Green. Beach across the street, hotel has a great pool, and is minutes from shops and restaurants. The owner of the hotel, Beverly, is a gem. She made us feel like welcome from check-in to checkout. The breakfast room of the hotel is like stepping into a family's dining room...our son especially enjoyed the hockey pictures. We would not hesitate to stay here again, and have never found an owner more accomodating and wonderful than Beverly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank gardy3
villagegreen, Owner at Village Green Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you next summer. Hope your son has a good hockey season.

Beverly

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We came for a relaxing fun filled weekend, and that is exactly what we got. This hotel is a gem and the owners and staff are also.

Room Tip: I love that we could cook in the room and grill outside making it very affordable
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Thank you. We are delighted you enjoyed your visit at the Village Green

Reviewed May 16, 2012

The owners and staff of the Village Green treat you like family. My husband and I always feel welcome. We have visited many times.

The owners always make great recommendations for things to do and places to dine. We have never been disappointed. The only disappointment was that my husband did not making the time to get New England Clam chowder this trip. It has become a tradition with us!

The Village Green is clean, affordable and a typically Cap Cod type of place with plenty of great character .Cozy, charming and welcoming are the perfect adjectives! I love the breads served for the continental breakfast. YUM!

Anyway, I recommend this place if you want a nice relaxing family atmosphere that is in a great location and value great service. These people NEVER get grumpy!

Room Tip: If you want a bit of seculsion the single effieciency cabin at the end (I think #11) is great. We prefer the second floor. Better view ,,, higher up. All rooms arefortable.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SI_Mark
villagegreen, Owner at Village Green Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Thank you for posting a review. We were happy you were able to join us and enjoyed your visit. See you in Sept.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

My family has gone to the Village Green several times. It is a great value especially considering the proximity to the beach. We normally stay in one of the balcony suites which has a view of the ocean. Normally, I am not a morning person but everytime I stay here I get up early to watch the sunrise--there is nothing like it to be on a empty beach watching the sun rise over the water.It is not a sterile environment. If that is what you are looking for, look for a 4-star accomodation & be willing to pay the price. I don't mind some out-dated furnishings etc--it reminds me of staying at your grandmother's house. The staff is so friendly & treats you like family. The kids love the pool and the homemade breads offered at breakfast are always delicious. It's a perfect Cape Cod location. We are staying this Memorial Day & I am really looking forward to our stay!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
villagegreen, Owner at Village Green Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2012

Thank you. We are looking forward to your visiting us again this Memorial Day Weekend.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Several friends recommended the Village Green as a good spot for my week’s respite, and they were absolutely right! The office staff made me feel like an old friend come to visit. The room was charming and spacious, clean and comfortable. The location was perfect - steps from the beach, right next to a great little restaurant, and right around the corner from the hustle and bustle (if you want it). I was glad I came, and I did not want to leave!

Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
villagegreen, Front Office Manager at Village Green Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed you get-a-way with us and look forward to seeing you next April. Thank you for the delicious doughnuts too!