Ambassador Inn & Suites
Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$266
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$149
Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Pool
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)
$159
  • Pool
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$137
$115
Parkers River Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$99
$216
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$159
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$155
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewscontinental breakfastwaffle machineindoor poolhot tubcape codnice breakfaststay there againbreakfast areadunkin donutsnice place to stayclean roomsholiday weekendeach morningsaunabeacheschannelsrefrigerator
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Our pet sitter backed out last minute so we had to find a hotel okay with dogs. I am fine with my own dog, but don't want to hear or smell anothers so I was a tad afraid as what to expect since we would be staying in a room sectioned off as "pet friendly". I was shocked. The room was very large for all four of us and it was very clean. NOT once did I find a animal hair or stain from another animal. I was highly impressed. We plan to go back in sept and take our dog again. Next time we will try the two bedroom suite. Thank you for making our stay very nice.

Room Tip: No fitness center, many food establishments close by (walking) Indoor and out door pools. I would stay away from pool (sleeping on the busy season)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank babymakingmachine
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The strong odor in the lobby was our first hint at a mediocre motel. Staff were not friendly or helpful. A sign noted bathrooms would be renovated which is good as ours had mold on the ceiling and the tub was stained. The bath mat had rips in it. The complimentary breakfast was not very good. Only fruit available were old flavorless apples. One type of yogurt. Watery coffee, and no gluten free cereal. One plus was they had hard boiled eggs. The beds were ultra firm, not really comfortable. The tv had poor picture quality and the fridge was good sized but can be loud at times. With so many places to choose from on the Cape, this is one to avoid.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank CherG
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Was a nice quite off season visit, clean and we had the pool and kinda cold swimming pool to our selves. The Con. breakfast was very good, with a lot to choose from. The service desk was very helpful with directions and printing maps for us.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The town of Yarmouth, MA celebrates St. Patrick's Day with a parade the week before St. Patrick's day. The hotel is on the parade route, it's clean, convenient, and inexpensive. Not overly fancy but very adequate, particularly if you have children. It has a large indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a free continental breakfast. The hotel is pet friendly which is very positive. The owners allow tail gating on their property for the event. It is conveniently located to pubs, restaurants and markets. For a two day event, this is the place to stay and highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I were originally planning to stay for 3 nights at the Ambassador Inn but called home for an emergency. Was thrilled to leave this hotel. Customer service is lacking as the only time we were acknowledged is when we checked in. Pool seemed to be the only thing decent going for this place. We had a "suite" . The suite consisted of the main room with a TV that barely came in. The other room was basically a closet with a bed and a TV. The bathroom was the smallest thing I have ever seen. Breakfast was laughable---some cereal and packaged muffins. Floors squeaky every time you walked and there was an odor in the room as well at the hotel. Told clerk we had to check out due to an emergency. Told me we had a non-refundable room which I knew. He said he would talk to manager about getting some of our money back. I am not holding my breath. When we came back after exploring the Cape one morning it was 12:30 p.m. and the room still wasn't made up. There was hardly anyone in the hotel. I checked the rates in the summer and the suite goes for $200.00 a night. No way I would ever pay this. Also, in room drawers were broken so you couldn't put your things away.

Room Tip: wouldn't stay in any of these rooms
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple