“ok sandwich”
Review of D'Angelo

D'Angelo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We went to D'angels the first night we arrived in Cape Cod as it was late and nothing much else open. The sanwich was ok.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Been a D'Angelos fan for years when I went to school in Boston many moons ago. Never gave Subway a sniff but no D'Angelos in the Berkshires, only Subway...I've gotten used to Subway but if there's a choice give me D'Angelo's anyday.
Looked over the menu...decisions, decisions. A wrap or a pocket. Hot or cold. small or large...Got a foot long chicken and bacon with all the fixins and inhaled that bad boy. Could have easily went back there for some cheap eats and was definitely tempted. Good for something on the fly. Sit down, relax, enjoy...Lobster roll seemed a bit pricey but not as pricey as one I had for dinner two nights later. Oh well...Treat yourself to some ice cream after dining at D'Angelos. Why not....

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We come from CA and they do not have D'Angelos there. We get sandwiches just about every day whether we are going to the beach or renting a boat for the day!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I'm not sure if the friendly guy behind the counter (who is always there) is the owner or just the employee of the century, but he is WONDERFUL. He greets many customers by name and is very friendly with new/occasional customers. I've never seen a fast food place that waits on the customers so quickly. The food is good (I miss the old chicken salad) and served very quickly. The lobster bisque is better than many gourmet restaurants in the area!!!!

1  Thank K F
Reviewed May 16, 2012

This place was amazing! We felt welcome and our food was hot and fresh!