“Greek food!”

Great Island Bakery
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Very good Greek food, helpful service. Mostly takeout, but a few tables available. Gives a different option for Cape restaurants if one tires of the fried fish thing.

There are newer reviews for Great Island Bakery

Reviewed September 21, 2012

First things first, get yourself a shirt. Shirts say "My doctor told me I had to weight. I went to the bakery for a 2nd opinion". Wonderful elephant ears, very fresh. Always new hot goodies coming out of the oven. The ladies are as friendly as your next door neighbors - and treat you like one! Don't leave without a hot cinnamon roll, or a dozen hot cinnamon rolls. Wonderful fresh pies and cakes. Eat!

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

The people are as warm and friendly as the baked goodies! We visit Great Island Bakery every time we come to Cape Cod. It's that good.

1  Thank seasidejoe27
Reviewed August 30, 2012

we have returned here for several summers and feel the overall quality has diminished. Baked goods get a good rating but dont bother with the egg sandwiches. Had one with egg and cheese, twoo with bacon and cheese. All three below average w/ poor quality bacon. Used to be better.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

A friend of ours recommended this little bakery and I have been obsessed ever since. Their cheesecake is out of this world as are their cinammon rolls but their pies are what really have me going back again and again. This summer I tried a peach pie for the first time and I was beyond ecstatic over it. It just may be the best peach pie I have ever had. Crisscross crust with delicate peaches with just the right amount of sweetness. I have also tried the Cranapple crunch which is amazing as well. It is a bit out of the way so ask at the West Yarmouth Tourist Office for directions and a brochure. Well worth a special trip!