“Lucky find”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
New Haven, CT
“Lucky find”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stopped in for lunch right at closing and the staff kindly seated us. The menu has something for everyone, a great family place that won't break the bank!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kathy C

Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Yummy Breakfast!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband and I read about this place on Tripadvisor and I am glad we looked them up.
Service was great and the coffee was good!
The Irish Eggs Benny I had was too die for and my husband was very happy with his home fries and breakfast! Small place but would come back again!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Charlene410
Harwich Massachusetts
“10 out of 10!!!! Great family food!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I love Piccadilly because people who work there are nice and there's a great atmosphere from when you get sit down to when you are washing your hands in the bathroom! I usually get the gobbler because there is so much food and you get a little bit of everything......eggs (any way), sausage, bacon and French toast! I don't really like sausage so they give me double bacon! But I just started getting their French toast special! This special has French toast with strawberries and whipped cream! I have been going to Piccadilly ever since I was born, so it is very based around families with kids!! You may read lots of other reviews about Piccadilly before this review and you may have heard about the freaky clowns on a bathroom wall or the flippin' freaky clown pictures on the wall. Well those reviews are old because they finally painted over the clown mural and took down the pictures while re-painting every thing! Thank goodness!!!! If you are the parents of a young child or about to retire Piccadilly is a excellent restaurant that EVERYBODY can go and have fun! There may be a line but once you get your food you'll be happy that you waited!!!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Capecodchar04
Barrie, Canada
“Eggs Bennie any which way”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

The Piccadilly offers both traditional breakfasts and many creative eggs Benedict breakfasts. Loved the Mexican eggs Bennie! Bottomless coffee! Finished off our brunch with a fresh baked (and still warm) lemon Danish that melted in our mouth. Excellent breakfast.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sheri W
L/A, Maine
“Always busy at the Picadilly!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Worked on the Cape for a few weeks recently and drove by the Picadilly daily.....always full of vehicles in the lot. Decided to try it for lunch take out and was very pleased to find my favorite but unusual sandwich on the menu as a specialty sandwich! All of the diners seemed happy and the place was quite busy whenever I dropped in. Great bakery items along with the menu items. Excellent choice for breakfast or lunch...or both.

Visited October 2013