We couldn't have asked for more. We renewed our wedding vows under the gazebo in the beautifully manicured garden. The event itself was as special as the first time. Our hosts, Michael and Nancy, made the entire event and our week long stay, an occasion not to be forgotten. The ambiance of the Inn with its fine furnishings, fragrant scents, soft music, flowers and more, have all the makings of a romantic getaway. Every morning we were treated to a three course gourmet breaksfast served to us in the courtyard or the formal dining room, the setting of our choice. We absolutely would not hesitate to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautifully restored bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Each room/suite is individually decorated and comfortable, all with private baths. Most of our rooms have double Jacuzzis,fireplaces and walk out decks. Each morning enjoy our seasonal full breakfast served at your own table for two. Afternoon teas and cookies and evening cordials also included. We are located close to beaches, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferry, fine and casual dining, shopping and all that Cape Cod has to offer. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Jetsetter so you can book your Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA