My husband and I spent our first anniversary last year at the Captain Farris House and I have already booked it again for this years. We stayed in Aunti Liddy's room the first time and now I have booked Russels Hideaway. The hospitality was wonderful, as was breakfast. My favorite was the banana muffins! The rooms were extremely clean and the overall atmosphere was lovely. After a day of exploring the cape you can come back to the hotel and eat one of the yummy cookies that were baked for a snack! The yard is beautiful and there are plenty of chairs to sit and relax in while enjoying the day. The innkeepers were so friendly. We even got to meet their dogs one day who were adorable and caused no trouble or noise for us at all. I would recommend this B&B to anyone wanting a relaxing and romantic stay on the Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautifully restored bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Each room/suite is individually decorated and comfortable, all with private baths. Most of our rooms have double Jacuzzis,fireplaces and walk out decks. Each morning enjoy our seasonal full breakfast served at your own table for two. Afternoon teas and cookies and evening cordials also included. . We are located close to beaches, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferry, fine and casual dining, shopping and all that Cape Cod has to offer. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA