This was our third visit to Captain Farris House. It has been four years since our last visit.
Still a wonderful house . Howard and Nancy were terrific innkeepers, we were especially grateful, as I messed up our reservation, thinking we were there for 3 nights, not two. We were far, far away when we received a call that we were due to check out. Yikes, Howard and Nancy packed up our things for us and we later picked them up. Most gracious and kind. We would not have thought anything of it, had they charged us for taking up the room longer than check out time, but they did not. A wonderful stay, the breakfasts were out of this world, the room was comfortable and so well kept. We will surely be back again
Andy and Ramona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautifully restored bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Each room/suite is individually decorated and comfortable, all with private baths. Most of our rooms have double Jacuzzis,fireplaces and walk out decks. Each morning enjoy our seasonal full breakfast served at your own table for two. Afternoon teas and cookies and evening cordials also included. We are located close to beaches, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferry, fine and casual dining, shopping and all that Cape Cod has to offer. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA