My husband and I spent three days at the Inn in July, 2012, during which time we had a fabulous experience. The innkeepers, Howard and Lynda, were so friendly, and always there to answer our questions and help us around the Cape. The breakfast each morning was fantastic - we enjoyed every morsel. Especially the afternoon sweets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautifully restored bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Each room/suite is individually decorated and comfortable, all with private baths. Most of our rooms have double Jacuzzis,fireplaces and walk out decks. Each morning enjoy our seasonal full breakfast served at your own table for two. Afternoon teas and cookies and evening cordials also included. We are located close to beaches, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferry, fine and casual dining, shopping and all that Cape Cod has to offer. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA