Beautiful beach resort in the Cape that makes you never want to go home! I was recently at the Blue Water with a group of 34 people. Not only did the hotel staff accommodate us as a group, but individually everyone there was helpful, friendly, and looking to make our stay unforgettable! The beach is just steps away from your room and private! The outdoor pool was refreshing and in the perfect location right next to the beach - for those of us that saw JAWS too many times, we could cool off there. The outdoor bar felt like I was on vacation in the Caribbean! Also, indoor pool and jacuzzi were great for cloudy days or just when you wanted to hide from the sun. We had a banquet dinner there as well and EVERYONE in my group thought the food was AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! It just so happened the Bruins were playing game 1 of the semifinals and since everyone wanted to watch it, the hotel set up a projector and displayed the game on the side of the hotel so everyone could sit outside next to the beach or at the outdoor bar and watch the Bruins win! I haven't experienced a hotel go above and beyond for their guest like that ever!
Hotel was located right off a main road with TONS around it to do - mini golf - AWESOME Pirate's Cove Mini Golf (one of the largest/best courses), shopping, restaurants, grocery stores, go carts and sooo much more! If you want a true Cape Cod experience, then stay at the Blue Water Resort - we are DEFINITELY coming back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, Blue Water is the ideal resort for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or an extended family gathering. The resort boasts 113 guest rooms and cottages, most with patio or balcony featuring stunning ocean and garden views, including Jacuzzi and pet friendly accommodations. Offering food and beverage services in the dining oom and lounge, as well as catering for private parties of up to 75 people. Also, our popular beachside Cabana Bar & Grill serves food and drink favorites during the summer season. In addition to the private beach, resort amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, jet ski rentals and banana boat rides, basketball court, putting green, and game arcade. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, swim instruction, Wii tournaments, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks, and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis to resort guests. Open from late April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Water on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water On The Ocean Hotel South Yarmouth
- Best Western South Yarmouth
- South Yarmouth Best Western
- Blue Water On The Ocean Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA