We stayed here for two nights and were given a room at the side nr the entrance with no balcony/view or patio area.
No one showed round the resort and when we needed the laundry room we couldnt find it and had to go back and ask someone to show it to us. Room was basic. rooms were not cleaned or towels replaced we had to go and get some spares from the beach area.
When we mentioned it to reception we had an apology that the room was not due to be cleaned but towels should have been replaced. We have been travelling new york and new england for three weeks and this was the place with no daily cleaning. We didnt have breakfast no one showed the room to us or gave us any times. Very poor all round. Beach area looked nice but we saw no staff during early evening, apparantly the bar was closed due to a private function when we were there. Luckily we spent our days out visiting the area so didnt have to endure this all day. would not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, Blue Water is the ideal resort for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or an extended family gathering. The resort boasts 113 guest rooms and cottages, most with patio or balcony featuring stunning ocean and garden views, including Jacuzzi and pet friendly accommodations. Offering food and beverage services in the dining oom and lounge, as well as catering for private parties of up to 75 people. Also, our popular beachside Cabana Bar & Grill serves food and drink favorites during the summer season. In addition to the private beach, resort amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, jet ski rentals and banana boat rides, basketball court, putting green, and game arcade. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, swim instruction, Wii tournaments, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks, and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis to resort guests. Open from late April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Blue Water on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water On The Ocean Hotel South Yarmouth
- Best Western South Yarmouth
- South Yarmouth Best Western
- Blue Water On The Ocean Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA