First trip to the Cape. Hotel does need some updating. Found rooms clean/comfortable. Easy walk to beach. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Already thinking of returning next summer.
Geart resort for familes and our grandkids.
Try The Skipper less than a couple of miles away. FOOD OURSTANDING.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, Blue Water is the ideal resort for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or an extended family gathering. The resort boasts 113 guest rooms and cottages, most with patio or balcony featuring stunning ocean and garden views. Offering food and beverage services in the dining room and lounge, as well as catering for private parties of up to 75 people. Also, our popular beach side Cabana Bar & Grill serves food and drink favorites during the summer season. In addition to the private beach, resort amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools,basketball court, putting green, and game arcade. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis. Open from late April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Otel, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Water on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water On The Ocean Hotel South Yarmouth
- Best Western South Yarmouth
- South Yarmouth Best Western
- Blue Water On The Ocean Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA