All reviews smelled clean basic room labor day jack beach fridge cape ocean rt
Reviewed July 1, 2018

This is a definite hidden gem !!!!! the place is small, quiet, off the highway, a block (about a football field) from the ocean. Rooms are small but comfortable - Clean but slightly outdated, needs a little work but LOVED our stay there !!!!!! Beds are to DIE FOR <3 !!!!! WILL DIFINITELY BE BACK !!!!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

So their policy is to charge 1 night as a deposit even though per Expedia you can cancel up to 24 hours in advance. Not crazy about this but this is not the bad stuff.

We walk into reception and are first greeted by Jacks wife. She couldn’t find our reservation anywhere. Along pops in Jack . He looks at me and says your credit card was denied. Keep in mind I already paid for the night of arrival and I’m standing in front of him so obviously I have a credit card. I give him my card and he charges it immediately for THE SECOND NIGHT! I don’t like this policy. Hold my card Info then when I check out charge the rest !!!!suppose we used the phone? Then another charge goes through??

We stayed in “suite”. The broken blinds were dirty. So was the bath mat . The electrical plugs were loose so the only good one was in the kitchen to charge devices

It was a hot weekend and the air conditioning in the sitting room didn’t work at all! The one in the main bedroom made more noise then a lawn mower so we cooled the room but couldn’t sleep comfortable .

Very very weak internet!!!
Spotty at best cable...annoying!

The continental breakfast was minimal!!! Goodfor your coffee but it had 2 cereal choices, a few slices of wheat Bread a few English muffins and watered down juice.

Another thing, our unit had a kitchen, well the refrigerator was OFF when we arrived so the drinks we brought couldn’t be chilled until fridge chilled. Really you turn off between guests

There are other choices in Yarmouth !!! If you go before the 3 rd week of June you can get nightly rates at some cottages ( know this now). Skip the Dunes. Sorry

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Momto3boyz
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Very cheap and also very bad overall! Pay more to get something more decent! Dont recommen even in an emergency! The manager refused to give me extra towels, the toilets were dirty and the room smelled funny!

Stayed: September 2017
3  Thank Douglas S
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

The Dunes Motor Inn is a motel centrally located near Parker River Beach. It's very clean but very dated. Owners are pleasant enough, breakfast was fair and location to beach was fantastic. If you want a place to sleep but be off exploring all day this is for you. We had the apartment which was great for our family. Everyone had their own space.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Nancy1213
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Loved the room so cozy and comfortable very clean nice pool the kids enjoyed very much great on price right close to the beach within walking distance enjoyed my stay there very much will definitely visit again

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family