I just got back home from spending 4 days at the Irish Village in Cape Cod. The rooms are mini suites that are spacious and clean. The staff was very efficient and friendly. Their willingness to serve is a rare find these days. The pool area (both indoor and outside) were very clean. Not a lot of children which was enjoyable for a last Summer vacation.
Great prices and excellent food. We were on the package plan which included meals (breakfast and dinner for 2 days, our choice of days) They do not skimp on portions or choices of meals; rack of ribs, sirloin steak, seafood medley, chicken dishes, etc. We would definitely go back and will be recommending the Irish Village to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly hotel with full service restaurant and bar.We have live music every night.We are very much a working class family hotel with over 90% repeat customers in our 40th year of operation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Cape Cod Irish Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Irish Village Hotel South Yarmouth
- Cape Cod Irish Village South Yarmouth, MA