We had a mini suite on the 2nd floor which was very clean. Bedding and carpet seemed to be new; fresh paint and the bathroom was mold-free. The air conditioning unit had dust in it (we took out the filter and rinsed it out)...I find this is a common problem in non-chain motels...but there was no musty smell as is common in beach locations. The balcony had a crummy looking floor- it seems they have renovated most of the building and maybe they will get to the outside someday. Great value; location is good, waling distance to mini golf, ice cream and some shops. Not far from Sea Gull Beach which was a nice public beach. Went to the restaurant for breakfast...pretty good. Irish singing and dancing in the restaurant in the evening if you like that sort of thing. People who work there are delightful and eager to please, also very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly hotel with full service restaurant and bar.We have live music every night.We are very much a working class family hotel with over 90% repeat customers in our 40th year of operation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cape Cod Irish Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Irish Village Hotel South Yarmouth
- Cape Cod Irish Village South Yarmouth, MA