Great welcome at The Irish Village Cape Cod. Peter on the desk went out of his way to help us find a place to stay on a very busy weekend.
The village is a little dated but is very popular .
Our relatives in Boston told us it was a good place to stay.they were right.
Best breakfast of our whole U.S road trip. Lovely 5 course dinner and entertainment to boot!
The price was very reasonable,staff were friendly and the place had a real family vibe.
Hyannis with the JFK museum close by as are the many beaches.
Indoor and outdoor pools are a good size.
Lots of places to eat in the area, what more could you ask for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly hotel with full service restaurant and bar.We have live music every night.We are very much a working class family hotel with over 90% repeat customers in our 40th year of operation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, ETB, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Cape Cod Irish Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Irish Village Hotel South Yarmouth
- Cape Cod Irish Village South Yarmouth, MA