we spent 3 days 2 nights at the irish village in july and we enjoyed it so much we were back again in aug for 4 days 3 nights,from the time you walk in the front door,your made welcome.we can't say enough about the staff they are great and the food is wonderful.the rooms are great and very clean.i have to say a special thankyou to Tom that takes care of the dinning room he does such a wonderful job and is so nice to everyone and takes the time talk to each one that comes in.thank you irish village and we look forward to returning soon.MARIE W
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly hotel with full service restaurant and bar.We have live music every night.We are very much a working class family hotel with over 90% repeat customers in our 40th year of operation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cod Irish Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Irish Village Hotel South Yarmouth
- Cape Cod Irish Village South Yarmouth, MA