We just returned from our fourth stay at the Irish Village. Our children, 3 and 5, love this place.
Food is good, pool is fun, atmosphere is relaxed and the people are exceptionally friendly. We like the fact that the rooms have a divider one section for the kids (two twin beds, a TV and a kitchenette) and one for us (bed, pull-out couch and another TV). Using the meal plan, I don't think you can get a better deal in South Yarmouth. My husband and I had lobster one night and seafood specials the other (each meal included appetizer, bread, cheese and crackers, salad and dessert).
If you're looking for four-star dining and state-of-the-art rooms, you might be better served elsewhere. But, if you're looking for a friendly place, for both your wallet and your soul, you can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly hotel with full service restaurant and bar.We have live music every night.We are very much a working class family hotel with over 90% repeat customers in our 40th year of operation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Cape Cod Irish Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Irish Village Hotel South Yarmouth
- Cape Cod Irish Village South Yarmouth, MA