Went here for dinner while on a Diamond Tour. I selected Whole Lobster for my meal and it was very good - not a very large lobster but enough to eat. Our meal came with a cup of clam chowder, perfectly baked potato, corn on the cob (which I didn't eat and never do anywhere out - I'm picky about my corn on the cob!), chocolate pudding for dessert (it may have been mousse but was more like pudding - but very tasty). Coffee and Iced Tea were included - anything else you purchased on your own. $5 for a glass of wine - a fair price.
The owner and staff was very attentive, nice and polite. They always came by to check if everything was ok or if you needed anything or assistance with your lobster. The huge dining room was very nice and cozy and looked recently renovated. We were entertained by a singer/musician who was very good and got us all involved singing. It was a fun time.
The hotel part looks as though they are renovating and this is the time of year for them to do it with the tourist season winding down. The gift shop was nice and the indoor pool looked good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly hotel with full service restaurant and bar.We have live music every night.We are very much a working class family hotel with over 90% repeat customers in our 40th year of operation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Cape Cod Irish Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Irish Village Hotel South Yarmouth
- Cape Cod Irish Village South Yarmouth, MA