This is the second year we have stayed during Columbus Day Weekend. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff (Sandy) were very nice. The Surf & Sand is a fine old facility (which has been updated) with a great deal of character and an extremely interesting history. We also dined at Skippy's Restaurant and found the service and food very good. We will return again next Columbus Day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a secluded stretch of private beach directly on Nantucket Sound offering a vacation distinctly different from most Cape Cod resorts. Sit back and relax at your own pace, basking in the warm Cape Cod sun 'til your heart's content; or stroll along the shore gathering shells at sunset. Stake claim to one of the beach chairs on our extensive lawn or poolside while you catch up on your reading; or if the kids beckon, build castles in the sand or play a challenging game of shuffleboard... without ever moving from your home by the beach.We hope that you enjoy your stay with us. Whether your here for a family vacation, a family reunion or to celebrate the union of two in matrimony, we want to be of service.When the mood strikes, you're just minutes from the many popular activities which dot the landscape in the Mid-Cape area. From museums and history to antique and gift shops... miniature golf to whale watching, you'll set your own pace to enjoy the many activities for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Surf and Sand Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf And Sand Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Surf And Sand Beach Motel Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA