This past weekend my cousin was married at this motel. She wanted a beautiful beach side wedding. This place looked great. The location was goregous and the price was reasonable. Well we should have paid the big bucks, because our stay here was awful! First of all we are a very large family and rented all of the rooms except like 3. When booking the hotel the manager/owner said she would let the regulars know there was a wedding and it could get noisy. She must have failed to do so. She repeatdly came and yelled at my family she even hired a detailed cop. We were told we couldnt leave our rooms. We were treated like animals. WE have paid them money and they have been extremly rude. She even said she would call off the wedding because were noisy. Its a large family it was not out of control it was family together. ALSO due to hurricane Irene the flowers got ruined. WE were promised new flowers planted for the outside so the ceremony would look nice... we bought our own and took them home with us. We also had to set up all of the chairs ourselves! What did we pay for? She almost ruined a Bride and Grooms special day! she has absolutly no professionalism, and or managment skills. Shes very un professional the way she speaks to the gest and the way she treats them. Wich brings me to my next part. The hotel its self was awful! for the money and the way we were treated i would have rather stayed in my car! There was no A/C in most of the building, no running water in a couple rooms, no propane in the grills, and the older rooms were practically falling apart. And most important there were bugs! A few of us demanded a refund due to ants infested in the rooms. They were everywhere! And she tried saying it was us and our food. Well i had them in my room and i brought no food with me!
Im very discusted by my stay here it upsets me greatly. I hope somone reads this. This place should be shut down. It breaks my heart that my cousin flew here from Arizona to have her dream wedding almost ruined by a women that is clearly awful to her guests. I will be contacting the better buisness bureau and everyone else that i can! DO NOT STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a secluded stretch of private beach directly on Nantucket Sound offering a vacation distinctly different from most Cape Cod resorts. Sit back and relax at your own pace, basking in the warm Cape Cod sun 'til your heart's content; or stroll along the shore gathering shells at sunset. Stake claim to one of the beach chairs on our extensive lawn or poolside while you catch up on your reading; or if the kids beckon, build castles in the sand or play a challenging game of shuffleboard... without ever moving from your home by the beach.We hope that you enjoy your stay with us. Whether your here for a family vacation, a family reunion or to celebrate the union of two in matrimony, we want to be of service.When the mood strikes, you're just minutes from the many popular activities which dot the landscape in the Mid-Cape area. From museums and history to antique and gift shops... miniature golf to whale watching, you'll set your own pace to enjoy the many activities for all ages and interests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Surf and Sand Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf And Sand Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Surf And Sand Beach Motel Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA