“Overnight stay”
Review of The Escape Inn

The Escape Inn
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in South Yarmouth
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My mother, sister and myself recently stayed at the Escape Inn in Yarmouth. We were greeted by Holly the owner who was cheerful and friendly. The place is immaculate and newly renovated. The rooms have hardwood flooring, comfortable beds, flat screen TV and have all the necessary items you would need to make your stay comfortable. It was off season but the pool was also immaculate. The location was perfect. The continental breakfast was a nice touch as well. I would definitely recommend this motel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for The Escape Inn

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in May 2013. Holly and Michael and really friendly and helpful and the room was perfect - exceptionally clean, tidy, fresh and bright. You could almost feel you were near the coast even without leaving the room. The massive 42 inch widescreen TV was a nice addition as well.
The pool looked really inviting but unfortunately the weather was a bit cold and wet while we were there to test it fully.
The continental breakfast was tasty and the coffee was good. The location is fine, although you will need to drive out to most places, unless its the Ice Cream place next door which is I highly recommend.
All in all, highly recommended. We would definitely stay there again if we return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SheffieldSilentBob
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My fiancee and I stayed here for one night in May 2013 while visiting my parents, who were staying at another hotel in South Yarmouth. We picked The Escape Inn based on price & the Trip Advisor reviews. I must say, we couldn't have been happier with our stay. The rooms are clean & cozy with a very modern beachy feel which we loved - i loved the eye mask & ear plugs on the nightstand. We slept very well, very little noise. Michael, the owner, was wonderful & helpful. We didn't go swimming, but the pool area was beautiful. Breakfast was great. Really had no complaints!! We will definitely stay here again on our next trip up to the cape!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lauracg524
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is a very good, perfectly located Mid Cape hotel. The hosts, Holly and Michael, were friendly and helpful. The rooms are exceptionally clean, bright and have hardwood floors. There was a large wall mounted flat screen TV, an armoire, shelves and a table with two chairs. I really liked the vanilla liquid soap dispenser by the bathroom sink. Good breakfast, fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, pastries, cereal, bagels, muffins, etc. I highly recommend the Escape Hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Let me start by saying I am extremely picky when it comes to picking my hotels! If I don't feel at home and comfortable, I am not happy. The Escape Inn had everything I look for in all my hotels! Extremely clean, comfortable, cozy, quaint, updated, friendly service, everything you need is here! It's not your typical motel, that's for sure! There are patios to sit and enjoy the weather. It is still early in the season for swimming but the lounge chairs were extremely clean (you don't usually see this at outdoor pools) and very comfortable to relax on. The pride that the owners Mike and Holly have in their Inn is shown throughout! Ear plugs, eye-masks, a black make-up removing towel, candy in the room, NOT ONE detail missed! My husband and I stayed with two other couples, a total of 3 separate rooms, each were different colors and had different beach/Cape Cod decor, all PERFECT! 6 guests, 0 complaints!

A previous review stated that there was no seating in the room other than the bed, but there is a two person table just big enough for all your needs and a patio right outside your door.

Thank you so much, we will be returning!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed the first night they were open this year April 19t

Clean friendly and efficient. You have everything you need and even some you didn't know you need. Look at the nightstand and you will find the usual alarm clock and lamp but if you look closer there is a basket containing a sleep mask for those that like to sleep late and ear plugs for those who have a snoring partner...that is attention to detail!

There were a few chairs and a table in our room along with the two beds.

Call early they are small and fill up first!

Mike and Holly we will back afterall the real estate deal fell through...!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I think we found a hidden gem when we stayed at the Escape Inn. The owners, Mike & Holly, couldn't have been more gracious or helpful - from providing extra beach towels for us, providing us with an umbrella in the rain or giving us tips on which beaches the locals go to (which, BTW provided us with one of our best beach days EVER) - they were fabulous. Breakfast each day was very basic and healthy - perfect start to our day. Our room on the 2nd floor was immaculate - it epitomized everything you think a "Cape Cod" room should be - crisp white linens, clean lines, cheery, light walls, comfortable bed. The portable A/C in our room kept it very comfortable in the Aug heat. The location is perfect - right in the middle of everything on the Cape. We were able to do day trips in both directions. The value was unbeatable. We will absolutely stay here again on our next trip to the Cape and would recommend it to anyone! I do think this B&B - at least the room we stayed in - is probably more suitable for couples or a friends getaway than for families with kids.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
#4 of 22 in Hyannis
Pleasant Bay Village
Pleasant Bay Village
#2 of 9 in Chatham

Been to The Escape Inn? Share your experiences!