All reviewshardwood floorscontinental breakfasthard boiled eggscape codfresh fruitbeach themewonderful hostsbagelswould definitely stay here againcomfortable bedsperfect staynice breakfasta great place to stayone night stayroom was spotlessstayed longernew england
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed three separate times caring for an elderly relative nearby. Hosts made our stay much easier during a difficult time. Breakfast was easy and varied a little each day. Accommodations were just like the online pictures , we stayed in three different rooms. Clean as a whistle and white comfy bed linens. The only recommendation I have would be to put an Adirondack chair in each room for tv watching when you don't want to watch from bed.
Definitely the best buy motel on the Cape!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is my husband's and my first visit to Cape Cod. I read overwhelming positive reviews from TripAdvisor members about this place and was excited to see what the buzz was all about. The Escape Inn exceeded my expectations. Holly gave great recommendations on things to do when I made my reservation. Mike gave great tips on where to dine when I checked into the hotel. The room is so cute and more importantly very clean. Check out this place the next time you are in town. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great experience, Mike and Holly have created a little home away from home on the Cape. They offer friendly, personal service and a great beachside ambience. All for a great value. We would definitely recommend to friends and family for a quiet romantic getaway and we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Do not let the outside fool you. Very nice, clean and airy rooms...all have queen beds with two (2) rooms having double queens..Bathrooms are clean and well stocked...nice breakfast for the added touch.

Holly and Michael welcome you as if you we're in their home..

No question we will return...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Modernised motel with friendly owners.

Very clean and tidy, though somewhat minimalistic with wooden floors.

Reasonable continental breakfast included.

Free wifi in room (a little weak).

Reasonably-priced stopoff. Recommended.