“Best lobster deal!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I haven't been there for breakfast however for the last three summers it's my family lobster destination. For 12.99 around lunch to early dinner time you get rolls with butter, garden salad with your choice of dressing and a side in addition to freshest beautiful steamed just for you lobster with melted butter for a dip. Can't wait to go there tomorrow .

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My son spends his Summers in Yarmouth and visits this place often enough to be called a "regular". He always gets a three stack of pancakes. I have only eaten there once myself and it was good. He swears by their food and prices.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Family restaurant. Locals love this place for the value and the friendly service! Amazed that real maple syrup is served with the pancakes, no up charge. Big breakfast only $3.99!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Tried Olympia for breakfast after hearing recommendations locally. The restaurant is a candidate for a remodel – very tired, dated décor, dirty and a huge fish tank with one fish (?). Similar to other reviews – greeted promptly and seated by a man in janitor clothes. Separate waiter took the order and the food arrived quickly. You get what you pay for. Very inexpensive compared to other local breakfast places, but the quality and quantity is better elsewhere. Probably why there were lines at all the other local breakfast places.

1  Thank DaddyFatty
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Upon entering, we were greeted by a lovely woman who seated us nicely - a party of six! She offered us menus and then a gentleman came by - in garb that could be construed as the janitor - however, he had pad and paper in hand and was prepared to take our order!!! Moments later a younger gentleman came through the door and took over the ordertaking business and the older gentleman was gone. Mind you, we are still experiencing friendly service. Our orders came out - everything was wonderful - different than some other places - but, the food was wonderful. We all had either scallop rolls or fish sandwiches. I opted out of the french fries and was offered a side salad which was a treat! I appreciated it. If I am not mistaken, most had iced tea which was refilled at no extra charge!! Another plus - we all left totally satisfied...

1  Thank Ginzo8