“Just average”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We've eaten here on several visits only because I'm too cheap to splurge. It's an average restaurant where two can eat for under $25.00

1  Thank MA_Tom

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Got there right at noon as I was just walking around and it was right there in front of me. Advertised the lobster roll special outside for $9.95 which drew me in. Looks like another Greek Mom and Pop operation. Was told lobster roll special was unavailable although one couple came in after me and they ordered the lobster roll special as well and never found whether they received it or not??? Had a simple clam plate and salad. How many different ways can you make clams, scallops and all the other Cape fish fare? Average lunch, nothing more, nothing less. Maybe could have received a warmer reception seeing that I was the only one there. A zillion seafood places all over Dennis, Yarmouth, Barnstable, etc.....

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

This was recommended to us. The person that sent us here mustn't know how to cook or know good food.
We ordered crab stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer. The stuffing was bread crumbs and butter, no crab to be found. I wish I figured this out before ordering crab stuffed lobster. Awful. I enjoy the steamed lobster from the grocery store 100x more.
The baklava for dessert was a little under cooked, lacked walnuts, and too much sugar to substitute the absence of nuts.
As previous advisors guessed, they are Greek. They can be rude. They seem to lack the restaurant know how & hospitality. You would think they would add a little Greek flare to the food & experience. And yes do some updating on the establishment.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

A small diner setting but very comfortable, get the double lobster special. Doesn't look like much on the outside but try it you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank teach2544
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our lobster dinners. Remember to leave room for dessert wonderful. Friendly atmosphere and plenty of wait staff.

1  Thank badjaws